Holiday or something

Hello d:

I haven’t been here for a while lol.
That’s because I’m on holiday! and am also busy with a bunch of work…!

I’ve been in Poland for some time now but I just got to where I am right now, situated near some mountains. It’s pretty cool.

Apparently I like water a lot because most of my photos consist of streams and rivers. Heh.

pictures of me clamouring through the rivers because there was plenty of rocks to jump onto d:

These are all mostly from walking up some mountain-y path. Surrounded by pine trees and similar, this one was tiny though so I took a picture.

Like I said, mountains, I took this picture just to show how low the clouds were(/how tall the mountains are).

Few more assorted pictures;

Then there’s this… rather interesting tree I found…

This is all from day one in the mountains lmao. Looking forward to tomorrow. It’s nice here :slight_smile:

also gonna apologise for bad camera quality, heh. My phone isn’t the best when it comes to photos.

wHeRe ArE yOu?!

Poland. Some rural area. :stuck_out_tongue:

I meant like no pictures with you in it?

Bro that’s amazing :open_mouth:

Well, I haven’t exactly shown myself to the world yet. I don’t think I want to just yet :sweat_smile:

Update:
Day two!

More rivers because I apparently can’t keep away from 'em.

The path we were going down was, uh, pretty steep.

Got us some nice views eventually though.

^ These berries were everywhere. Huge patches of them almost everywhere I went lol.

Just to clarify I was out walking for more than eight hours so that’s certainly something.

Lots of landscape shots because there were some pretty good views where I was walking.

Nom.

Some sort of sesame seed + honey bars. Not the most exotic but it does the job. I definitely needed the energy heh.

And finally, here’s the shot from the top of the mountain. The mountain in question?

Situated here, if anyone wants to know.

now I have to rest lmao. Eight hours of walking took it’s toll :sweat:

AHA! HAND REVEAL! Time to stalk!

(I’m joking btw)

Also leg reveal

(I did take a photo of me on top of the mountain but uh, yeah. Bit scared to post it :sweat_smile:)

people will steal your identity if you do it

I’m getting plane ticket to come find you. don’t be surprised.

uh… well… hah! You don’t know what I look like so you can’t find me irl! probably! maybe!

we can recognize you by looking at people arms!

And feet.

Update^2:

Day 3.

During a walk in the morning (didn’t bring my phone since I needed to charge it, aka no pictures) I managed to screw up and slipped between some rocks, hurting my knee a bit. It’s nothing serious, and it doesn’t hurt atm, but at the time I didn’t want to go walking through mountains again. :sweat_smile:

I stayed inside mostly, although the morning walk was a nice change of pace as I walked through woods rather than mountains. Just talking about it won’t do it much justice though, I’m afraid.

Later, however, we had a little sort-of campfire going :stuck_out_tongue:

Had some bread and stuff with us, so as you can see we got sausages and burnt cooked them. I’m not in the picture so take that @Ecookied

cooked sosige.
Photo is rather low quality again, but I sorta feel awkward taking pictures of food in front of my parents lol.

Also toasted a bread roll and had some mustard. :ok_hand:

While toasting something landed in my hair, and I reached up to shake it off. My hand came back down with a sting in my fourth finger :c apparently there was a wasp on me and I didn’t realise until it, well, stung me.
First time getting stung as weird as that sounds, and I really overestimated how much it would hurt lol.

Much later I also went on a walk through town during the night. There’s some nice views of the faraway buildings but I can’t get a good picture on my phone. I’ll see if I can get a good one using my dad’s camera later.

Not much today, but after yesterday I really needed the rest heh.

Yeah but ur thumb is. Piecing you together through these pictures.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.