Holy shit I am lucky

So you all remember my previous two topics right? The one where I got a free pixie and two ring of decades, and the other one where I got 12 def for free to help max my knight? Yeah well this time, someone payed me 6 life and an etherite for my colossus shield.

Then I just waited around in the nexus a bit, looking on RealmEye to buy a new shield XD
And he then gives me 3 more life, saying he wanted to make up for it, because he originally said he will pay 6 life

So yeah now I ended up with 6 life and an etherite for my colossus shield XD

(Anyone got a colo I can buy for 2 life?)

Here are the previous ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that’s one way to make bank.

Dupers. Dupers everywhere.

Why does this never happen to me? :frowning:

Exactly, and always to him?

Because I’m nice :slight_smile:

-.- That doesn’t really help

I mean It kinda does. Just yesterday I was helping out this light blue star when he asked me about what pet he should use. I was just talking to him in the keys area and this other guy showed up and started chatting with us too. He found out I needed 6 life to max on my archer and he gave me 6 life for free. Now I have all 8/8 characters :smiley:

It’s very sad to see that the economy is so bad that people can give those items away for free cause of dupers

Really, that is a rare case, guess it only applies to you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.