Horrific Set of Items

I’ve noticed recently that nobody has been doing the second boss in labs, despite the Horrific Creation being the only way to get the wand, nobody does second still.These items will drop Horrific Creation to increase the amount of people who want to do second.

Class- Various to encourage all people of different styles to attempt
Horrific Eye-

This eye bestows the wearer with horrors only the strongest can consume and wield to their power, channeling the anger of the many sights of insanity.

Stats are

Revisied-
+50 HP
+75 MP
+7 Atk
-3 Wisdom
Fame Bonus: 3%
///////////
Old Stats-

+20 HP
+70 MP
+5 Atk
-5 Wis

Horrific Chain-mail-

Weaved from the scales of a true monstrosity, this chain-mail will strengthen the will of anyone daring enough to wear it

Stats are
Revised-
+22 Def
+55 HP
-5 Spd
Fame Bonus: 4%
/////////////////
Old Stats-

+18 Def
+75 HP

Classified As
Revised-

Heavy Armor

Old-
Leather & Heavy Armor (Multipurpose armor)

Claw of the Deformed-
This wicked, melted claw shredded any creature while inflicting great terror into the hearts of whatever laid its eyes upon it.

Stats are-
Revised-

Damage: 65-110
Shots: 3

Range: 4.6 *
*Revised
True Range: 1.37 (Every Bullet Hits)
*Old
(True Range: 4.6/Every bullet travels 4.6 blocks)

Shoot Speed: -25%

Shots are in a Dblade styled pattern except with a bullet in the middle.

This can hit multiple enemies, or single at close range. This suffers from shoot speed being decreased and a range decrease of 1 block. 25% is decently reasonable considering the Dexterity of dagger classes is 75, this will lower dex to about 56 (56.25) which will almost return the dexterity to normal.
////////////////
Old Stats-

Damage: 75- 100 or 100-150 or 175-200
Shots: 2
Range: 5
-15% Shoot Speed

It shoots in a side-by-side pattern capable of hit an enemy with both shots with decent aim, both shots also have a random chance of being one of the three shot types, they can both be the worst or be the best. This enables the dagger to be one of the best daggers considering it can do up to 400 damage in a well placed attack. I think this would really be a unique add on to a dagger class.

Classified As

Dagger

Revised- This set is made to enourage numerous classes to do 2nd in lab, as barely any do them. As well as add to the amount of total white bags in the game, this could change many play styles, please comment what you like and dislike and what I should change about the items!
////////////
Old Info-
I know I didn’t make a cloak, poison, shield, etc. for this set, but I couldn’t choose what would best fit this set, this would be ROTMG’s first multi-purpose armor which would encourage about 66% of players to do second, encourage every player to try and get the ring, and also bring a new style of weapon into ROTMG as well (Inspired by Murky Toxin). I truly think that this set would be a great idea for players in ROTMG, maybe with a few tweaks to perfect the sets stats the set could be instantly put into the game! Please tell me what you liked and disliked about the items and what you would change in the stats, description, or name of the item! Thanks!
:.

I like the idea but the descriptions for the items are too long, the stats are not balanced or logical at all, and there are no sprites for the items. And don’t make an entire set for the sake of making an entire set, make one item at a time and take your time to make it. This entire post is unorganized and stupid.

Its my first time, give me a break. I didn’t know how to upload sprites. But your right, I should of put more time into it, I made this up in about 30 minutes.

is this a new class or an item set?

I got couple of ideas going for horrific white bags, if you want to message me on realm eye I’m sure we can collaborate. Got three sprites so far, I just need one for the ring so I can have a whole set sprited.

If you need any help me or someone else will be more than happy to help, just PM me.

good heavens you people are useless, THIS is what useful criticism looks like

penguinboss makes a good point, I very rarely do the second lab boss, because the only reasons to do it are def pots, 2nd chance for expo, and condu. I get plenty of def pots already, I have plenty of expos and condu is fp to me. so the basic concept holds merit.
as for the specifics of your ut ideas, the ring is very weak. an almost negligible hp boost and a subpar atk and mp boost, combined with a wis penalty makes it not very useful. seems more like the captain’s ring in terms of actual usefulness.
the armor needs a bit of clarification, you have it listed as “leather armor, heavy armor”, does this mean it can be equipped by both of those class types? if so, it’s very nearly a direct upgrade of all leather armors, and almost useless compared to heavy armors. I would suggest picking just one of the armor types and then trying to balance it among the others of its kind, that’s nearly impossible if you pick 2 armor types at once.
the dagger needs more information, what does “side-by-side pattern” mean? does that mean it’s wavy? what is the frequency and amplitude of the dagger? play around with this and see what you can come up with.

now for some misc. comments

that’s not necessarily a bad thing, at least he’s trying to explain.

it’s more organized than 3 lines of hate.

30 minutes is longer than some ideas take to be made, I’d call it a good effort for the amount of time spent, but it does need a little more work.

people dont do horrific creation cause too lazy to clear all the teslas

Exactly. I think Lab already carries enough UTs anyways.

The correct way to get players to do 2nd boss in a lab:
Add an event chest.
Simple as that.

no. no. no. they should NOT add an event chest to lab.

Second is honestly a waste of time, since not many people play wand classes and when they do, it’s just a priest fame farming. They Should just add Condo to Dr.T and get rid of second all together.

guess what? that’s not news to anyone. why do you think PENGUINBOSS made this idea in the first place? so do you have something to contribute to the idea OTHER than hate? if not, scram! if you’re going to comment on an idea at least come up with feedback instead of just trying to shut it down. it’s not nice.

#Welcome to the forums @PENGINBOSS

dude. no. they shouldnt get rid of 2nd. just because most people dont play wand classes dooesnt mean absolutely no one plays them. it rewards the players that clear the tesla coils with a def and some other sweet high tear loot.

I didn’t come here to be agreed with. I honestly doubt there are many people who have the same opinion as me lol. Still think second is a major waste of time unless you desperately need a condo or expo.

well no one’s forcing you to do it (unless you have a really annoying friend). the realm portal’s right there, go on out!

or you can simply throw the robe and fulmi into the 2nd boss drop table

read what I’m saying. I’m saying it IS a waste of time. I’m also saying that this idea is trying to FIX that but instead of trying to HELP fix it you’re trying to use that as some kind of reason not to have the idea in the first place.

Im confused, is this heavy armor or leather? It would be a unique concept to have it be both but it seems unbalanced, too op for leather and too weak for heavy.