Hosting a ton of wlabs. Like 75. More info in description

Hey guys it’s DaeJung here, I’m currently trying to get back into the game now that I have a lot of free time on my hands and so I decided to just buy a bunch of keys and yeah that’s about it. I’ll let you guys have 2 hours to spread the news to whoever and whatever.

Yeah. See you at 2:00 A.M PST.

Will be hosted in EUW2

edit ITS EUW2. GO TO EUW2 FOR THE WLABS. NOT USW3

EDIT ITS 1:53 AM PST AND IM STILL HOSTING WLABS. I HAVE 40 MORE KEYS TO RUN. FEEL FREE TO JOIN. IF IM NOT THERE ITS BECAUSE WE ARE IN A CHAIN. SO JUST BE PATIENT IN NEXUS

Also gives you about two hours to max dex and att for sb chance and maybe even look for a doom bow to just hit the chest three times, maybe even twice.

You can also do a lot more in two hours, bake a premade frozen lasagna to eat while you run these wlabs. And while waiting for that lasagna to bake, you can probably do some other shit idk you think of it though

Hey. Hope you gusy are seeing this cause I don’t think I can solo them lol

The forums greatly dies off at these hours.

im aware of that so, this’ll just be a if you made it then you’re lucky and good luck on loot post. lol

Who’s normally playing realm this late ;-;

I’m only up cause it’s break

Well I work 2pm-10pm. So I’m up this late. Anyone else that is up is up lol.

well if anyone sees this, i got dc’d. so looknig at 8 minutes delay at most

rip i wished i didnt miss this

hosting again right now lol.

AUS.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.