Hosting Tomb

hey guys I will be hosting a tomb opening event in the right bazaar on USSouth. the cost to open is 3 life how ever please donate if you can or just simply would like to.

Do you mean trading/selling? if so

https://www.realmeye.com/offers-to/buy/1808

pick one

Ok just 3 life

In that case you are selling, head over to realmeyes trading page that I linked, the forums is not the place to do your trades.

Its a public event so just trading will get me now were

but…but. you don’t have a buyer, sorta have to get buyers first.

I am just trying to get somewhere in this game and max my first character

@Kastello

It is typical to sell a tomb for three life. If your goal is to sell your tomb keys, you should use the link @Shatter provided rather than advertising here. We don’t usually allow trading offers here in the forum because Realmeye already offers a useful trading offers section:
https://www.realmeye.com/offers-to/buy/1808

However, you should be aware that it is generally considered to be unacceptable for the tomb seller to also participate in the tomb, unless it is agreed upon with the buyer beforehand. If you want to participate, you may need to lower your price from the full 3 life in order to get a buyer on board.

If you do sell a tomb (either 3 life or less and attending), it is normally regarded as poor form to ask for donations as well. This is why @Shatter said to “pick one”.

It is possible to max up a character by buying nexus items and then selling them, but you should be forewarned that most people have a very frustrating experience with this as a result of spending the money, getting a maxed character, and then dying and having nothing to show for it. Unless you go through the steps of actually learning how to survive and build up a character, just having a maxed character does not last long. There are no quick solutions to this.

The best use of your tombs (I don’t know how many you have) would be either 1) sell them for 3 life or 2) sell them for 2 life and ask to tag along. Option two could be a successful way to get to know a guild if you want to make friends. I would recommend a fairly high level guild in order to do this, because they have a lot to lose with regard to their reputation and it is hard to trust someone who has nothing (or little) to lose.

Of course, there is always option 3) hang on to those tomb keys until you have a maxed character and a little more experience so that you can enjoy the tombs yourself.

Best of luck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.