• Easter Tshot
  • Deathless
  • Pungi
  • Concertina
  • Anointed
  • Souless
  • UBHP

What should I farm for :3

Crown/Omni i guess, Deca, and maybe the new bard lute from agents of oryx, as well as the pharoah’s requiem? (idk how good requiem is)

Anoited/Crown

So basically, you got the dream Bard set that I always wanted.

Omni’s useless on Bard. Don’t do it. What you should farm for depends on what playstyle you want to follow. Crown’s nice if you want to maximize your DPS with Anointed. I would vault away the Soulless – it’s a handy item for safety, but Anointed is the superior choice IMO. I wouldn’t go for keeping two armors at one time, since it clutters up your inventory and you unnecessarily lose more upon death. Might want a long-range bow for high DEF (your priority should be: Bergenia, then Leaf, then Doom if you don’t have any of the previous). From what I’ve heard the Requiem is quite good as long as MP management isn’t a concern. It seems like it would allow you to take a more defensive approach without ruining DPS stats on armors and rings (although, of course, what seems good on paper may not be good in action).

wot

it gives pyra levels of defense and great offense… omni is usually tankier than crown on robe classes and bard does really well with offensive stats and spd.

sure u don’t make use out of the 4 vit wis but even most wismod classes don’t

omni is just a faster, tankier, and (weaker? less agressive?) version of crown on robe classes.

Wait do you have snake charmer? I’d farm one of those, I got one in under 10 pits (lucky I know).

Also I’d personally just use the ubhp and either robe, but I would switch to soulless as I got more invested in the character. That’s just me though, I’d also vault deathless and the Easter t-shot for a cbow and dbow, if you can get them, but again that’s really a matter of preference.

Perhaps I got a bit too blunt with my opinion there. :smile:

Omni’s a great ring, don’t get me wrong. But if you want something worth farming on a class like the Bard, I wouldn’t aim for something that fails to reach its potential on a class with no WisMod. Let’s be real here – 80 MP, 4 WIS, and 4 VIT? Completely useless. 4 SPD? Bard is fine already, capping higher than both Archer and Huntress.

The comparison simply boils down to:
80 HP, 4 ATT, 4 DEF, 4 DEX versus 110 HP, 6 ATT, 6 DEX

Personally, I feel like Crown is the better choice since HP is considerably more valuable than DEF for endgame content, and it allows the Bard to put its weapon to maximum efficiency. It’s simply how I play: If there’s an advantage in playing a class, I pump it up until it gets a bit ridiculous. Can Omni be better? Absolutely. But if I had to choose, I’d take a Crown for this one.

Which contributes to the bard’s spammable ability with concertina?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.