How did you find RotMG?

I rember seeing that episode and was like “wow he’s showing realm”

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

I found it on Kongregate

One of my friends on a different Flash game, EverybodyEdits, recommended RotMG to me around Feb of 2013. I feel old now lol.

Saw my older brother playing it during WS era and played some myself, I later forgot about the game for a few years until 2014 or 2015 when I made this account but then played like once or twice and then not again until 2017 or 2018

wait you used to play everybody edits as well?

holy shit that was my favorite game right before realm.
i mightve actually gotten into realm because of everybody edits :open_mouth:
wow its all washing back

Same!! Found RotMG from a forum post about it back on the Everybody Edits forums.
It was so long ago, and my username there is Star. I made quite a few maps there that eventually made it into the official campaigns =)

thats… a lot more people who used to play EE than I thought…

Bump

Saw the game on Kongregate, fell in love with it. Started playing on 3/6/2012 according to realmeye.

A friend told me about it around 6 years ago, still playing now <3

Markiplier. My undercooked middle schooler brain couldn’t tell that he wasn’t having that much fun, so I downloaded it. I played it for the next week for like 6 hours a day. I remember getting a t9 dragonscale armor and feeling literally invincible. So funny to think back on now, but so sad.

I think I’m gonna start a ppe…

Kong

My sister was playing realm on the family computer and I watched her get sat on by o2 and rage quit.