How did you get your first 8/8? Im having trouble farming life and mana

So far I have been farming defs for manas to drink, and I think Im staying with that. But life I have no clue, sure my guild is good but we don’t pop that often and its hard to get loot as a rogue, even though I have etherite.
Any suggestions would help thanks.

Usually just roll around with 6/8’s till I have enough life to insta 8/8

Merch you way to the top or farm abyss or sewers and just trade.
Another way is buying stuff but i dont condone that.

you have to find ots and cdepths and on my ppe im just doing epic quests for life

It’s a lot of farming for def and selling it unless you do tombs and shatters often

go 2 fame train and farm abysses and sewers all day

Farm for epic chests is probably the easiest way

I made a 2nd character to get the life and mana without risking my first character

Get two 6/8s, farm with one and drink the pots on the other. BAM 8/8.

Or scam, I have had friends that scammed and 8/8ed all the time super easily. I dont want to promote this, but ita a legitimate answer.

Be lit and farm glands

How I’ve always gotten life/mana is just playing the game casually. Once I 6/8 I just mess around and get pots and sell def/att/wis/vit 8:1 life and spd/dex 8:1 mana and have ever since just had more life and mana then I’ve known what to do with.

Grind godland dungeons (the ones you find easy, this will depend on class). You can also grind oryx if you have an oryx quest or janus quest

How i did it ?
First 8/8 was a warrior (other account tho)
it was at the time when ubhps were around 8 lifes tho xD
So yeah i just farmed abysses on my knight 24/7 and bough ubhps after they went up (2 8life) and i sold them
and maxed mana/life

Other idea: Get loot drops (f2p ofc) and make an assassin and run so much o2s as u can

The easiest way is to either follow what @LukeyxD said, or once you get to 6/8 just save every pot you get and trade the up for Def pots, then trade those up for Mana or Life. Then save the Mana/Life pots until you have lots of them. It’s really not that hard, just tedious and time consuming. :slight_smile:

Yesss, I did that with a mule! Every pot I got on my mule, I gave to my main. So that way I didn’t have to chance dying with my main.

So I found this website…

I won an 8/8 package in the Realmeye Christmas event. I died on it less then a week later to abyss idol. :frowning:

Make sure to turn off chat, otherwise your brain will melt.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.