How Do I get back into Realm?

I haven’t played realm for a while, after i made my first good character (4/8) and he died, I just stopped playing and never got back. Any ideas?

Make another char

or use this keyword in search box “help #academy

using phone is pain in the ass…

Gonna try making a wizzy or something and play some more, Maybe farm, dex and what not. i’ll see if maybe i can get back. thanks for the info tho :slight_smile:

Alright dude, after some time, when I used to die a lot, I developed this strategy: Make a wizzy/warrior and do sprite worlds. Just sprite worlds, do not risk anything. Max your dex. Then, farm dex some more and check realmeye for people buying 8 dex bundles. There is always a guy who buys that for a life. Get your life pots, max other stats: DEF, ATT, SPD (the rest is up to you). Now, you are ready to do other stuff. (Back in the day, it took me few hours to get to 1/8 and get some life pots stacked.)

Yeah, I’m definitely gonna try that, hopefully, I’ll get another EP, i lost my last one with my wizzy

Play with a friend that will help you up or ask someone if they want to team up temporarily with you. Then [quote=“XanderGio, post:5, topic:9374”]
do sprite worlds. Just sprite worlds, do not risk anything. Max your dex.
[/quote]
This guy’s got the right idea. You can solo sprites but if you play with someone else then there’s a possibility of 2 dex.

An example: me and my bro went to get him his first 1/8 char just 2 days ago. We ran sprites and I fed him dex and stuff until he maxed. Now he’s better than me currently :frowning: (well, debatably.)

Do you have any friends that play rotmg?

not really, but i could get my brother playing again and do sprites with him, we could both max dex together

Yeah, good. If he’s willing to help then decide who you want to max, feed them dex until they’re maxed and then do it with the other.
me:
I maxed my bro’s dex first now he’s helping me.

yep, will do

I suggest making a wizard and farming up a lot of stuff with him. Wizard is a great rebuilding class and also a good class to really re-learn the basics of RotMG.

Keep playing.
Keep dying and learn from each death. That’s how you max higher than 4/8.
And remember NEVER BEG.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.