How do I get over a rough series of deaths?

I just lost my Omni ring due to insta pop in a woodlab. If you look at my graveyard you can see that I have been having a rough couple of days. I really don’t know how to handle this so im probably quitting. Or just taking another 8 month break xd.

I say stop playing the game for a while, let your head cool

if you truly love the game, it will pull you back in you’ll rebuild again
I lost my first 8/8 a few days ago, then my 3/8 rebuild insta-popped in a wlab

I quit for a day or so, but eventually went back because eventually, you get over it

tl:dr
take a break, cool your head, and come back to the game in a day or week (whenever ur ready)

That wouldn’t solve anything. =c

You should play cautiously and not give into the impulsiveness the game encourages. The most important thing to rebuilding in Realm, and in my opinion for playing Realm in general, is patience. Simply be patient and keep playing and you’ll find yourself back to where you were in no time.

ty for the advice

Thanks I appreciate it

no problem

I feel your pain. Back in 2013 (?) I died on my first 7/8 knight, then 12 days afterwards I died on my 7/8 jugg warrior. Kabam SB’ed everything right after, so I got really screwed in terms of being able to rebuild for about 2 weeks. If I was going to quit realm, it was after that warrior died.

Here’s what I recommend: if you actually have had enough and don’t want to continue playing, then don’t. Getting disappointed, stressed, and angry because of a video game isn’t why we play. If you’re simply in a rut and don’t know how to get out of it, you should probably just take a break for a while to detox. My friends have said that once they fall in to a chain of deaths, they just get off the game for a while so they “get out of it.”

Make sure not to make rebuilding feel like a chore. Whenever I did, I just ended up not wanting to play.

I’m gonna be real here, omni is rare, but it’s not even that good.
But other than that, sorry about the deaths, try another game for a while. Maybe play some fortnite or go outside and run around or maybe just binge watch a new show. Anything will do. You’ll eventually want to play rotmg again lol.

lol, i feel ya.

do what my guild tells me to do.

“erupt, go for 6 8/8s”

(i died on 5 8/8s this week, just keep going and don’t be dumb.)

@hime especially you bb

Just laugh it off bb

You feel like shit for a little while, then you realize you’ll make a character that was better than all the ones you ever had. Happens every time. When you dont die to total bs (cough cough stacked shots) RotMG is about death, rebirth, and learning from your mistakes, until there comes a point when a bunch of deaths wont bother you because you can always fall back on something.

You have several choices on how to proceed:

• Take a break, come back next week and adopt a more conservative play style for a while

• Suicide your remaining characters, take a break, come back next week and adopt a more conservative play style for a while

• Suicide your remaining characters, feed all your UTs to your pet, take a break, come back next week and adopt a more conservative play style for a while

• Suicide your remaining characters, release any pets you have, change your account email to a disposable address, change your password to something you’ll never remember, shut down your PC and go see what a beautiful world there is out there

• Suicide your remaining characters, release any pets you have, change your account email to a disposable address, change your password to something you’ll never remember, shut down your PC and go see what a depressing world there is out there, come back inside and post on Realmeye how you can’t recover your account any more

Do a ppe and don’t half ass it.

Legit thats wut I did, I came back to nothing i was hacked and hadn’t played for a long time.
A ppe is actually super fun, you actually get to do the midlands and theres much more excitement while looting. Instead of buying anything, test ur rng.

U can also be like me and be hardstuck bronze in league :slight_smile:

I recommend you read this : http://bluenosersguide.weebly.com/still-dying--help.html

:confused:

Take a week break

A week break won’t do anything, will just make you miss out on events and potential white bags. I just suggest taking less risks instead.

You cry

a lot

Or what I’ve done, get bored enough of NPEs where you become cynical of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

I just keep playing. If I make a better character then I forget my good items and just keep moving forward.