How do I report someone for selling Rotmg Stuff for items in another game?

No it doesnt, but what he said broke ToS. I didn’t just pop out and assume it broke ToS. I don’t wanna spam this chat so mind pming me a explanation on what you mean? Just kinda confused rn.

Can you improvise via dming me?

So… just because he said he’s doing something against the rules… we should ban him?

If i went to nexus and said “lol, i’m using a hacked client”, should i be banned for that?

Words mean nothing. Only provable action matters.

Well that makes it kinda hard doesn’t it? To do such a thing, I would have to purchase something from him but once I do that, I can easily be blamed for lying plus I don’t want to break ToS either. Can you explain so i can try to catch him in the act?

You can’t catch him.

That’s the point.

So stop.

You have no proof that he didnt randomly say yes, or that he is that guy you speak of, etc.

If you photoshopped an image, the photoshop icon wouldn’t appear in the task bar. If you open a game, screen shot it with no other applications open, then close the game, open photoshop and paste the image, photoshop wont be in the taskbar, since you took the image before you opened photoshop

So basically, everyone can break ToS? This is hurting my brain. Not trying to argue here but just trying to bring justice.

I see. I’m not good at photoshopping so I needed info. Also, can you photoshop something for me later? I want to make a kinda funny rotmg image.

Can the photo be tested for photoshopped?

I’ll go get proof hopefully.

I’m quite trash at photo editing tbh. In the above screenshots I’ve been using inspect element. Basically you can manipulate the website’s format, but only for you. Pretty much every computer can do it (I think all can). Just highlight your intended target and right click. It opens up a menu, where you click inspect (element).

O ok. Rip

After questioning him, these were the results I got. Is this enough?

Go all spy and get the item he’s selling, take a picture of him accepting the trade after you sacrifice whatever he wants in the other game, that’s the only way to get concrete proof

I’m saying that there’s no way that you can prove if someone’s RWTing or not, regarldess of what they say that they’re doing.

Here durp since you seem to be confused with what piggby did let me give you gif tutorial :slight_smile:

why night mode

Easier on the eyes imo

Screenshots prove nothing to nobody, they are 200% easy to fake.
Same goes to videos. Except people will trust you a little more if you record. But videos are ALSO 100% fakeable so don’t trust any of them easily.

its bannable on growtopia but not on realm i think