How do I stop dying/lagging in Lost Halls?

Even using discord on browser with rotmg on flash player made lag for me. When I downloaded the desktop app they both ran a lot smoother

By the way, I can confirm that discord’s website is terrible for perf-

Specs:
i3-3217u @1796MHz avg
4GB DDR-1333
Win10

With Adobe Flash+ Website discord:
~25-35 FPS

Adobe Flash+Discord App:
~50-55 FPS

In my experience, there is a fairly tangible perf. increase with using the app

Well i forgot the password to my discord account and I forgot the password to the e-mail account I used for discord. I basically tied my discord account to the firefox browser; so if I clear all browsing data, my discord will be logged out and my discord account will be gone forever.

yeah, I know I’m stupid for forgetting my passwords. I tried to reset my passwords for both my e-mail and discord; it doesn’t work, since I didn’t set a recovery e-mail.

I also used an extremely complicated password for my my e-mail and discord account.

Did you, by chance, save your password in Firefox’s “Logins and Passwords” feature? Can you find it listed in there?

Besides the Discord App, I’d recommend having HP bars set to ‘Enemy’ as it’s helped with my FPS lag.

You could probably make an alt for pub halls and just use that account on your phone. I mean there shouldn’t be anything against that since there’s no reqs.

Nope, I didn’t save my password.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.