How do I stop myself from being idiotic?

Seeking professional help

just dont level with that stuff

Quit RotMG

Christ

You just gotta ask yourself which one you value more:

-the attention you get from people when they see you rolling with rare gear,

or

-the pleasure you’d get from actually playing with said gear (that is to say, on a character with a few stats maxed to fully make use of it).

The death is on an old (not really old but I don’t use anymore) account. This is my current account + knight

Don’t die while leveling with rare ut

So That’s Retarded? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I didnt even get the skin for some reason. Can anyone fix that?

Not as bad as its not soulbound, you could buy that set

Still worth a ton back then. But ye.

My advice; DO NOT USE ANY WHITES UNTIL YOU ARE 8/8, OR IF YOU ARE A PRO AT THE GAME AND CONFIDENT WITH YOUR SKILLS!!! This kinda shit KILLS me, seeing people with super rare gear die with like 200 fame to the dumbest fucking monsters… Like, WHAT WOULD POSSES YOU TO WEAR SUCH A COVETED ITEM AT LEVEL 10?! BUT WAIT THERES MORE! YOU WENT TO FUCKING GLANDS AND THOUGHT A LV 10 KNIGHT WITH A SHIT SWORD AND PROBABLY LIKE 15-20 SPD COULD KILL A FUCKING SLIME GOD… You literally deserved to lose it…

Thats not very helpful… You don’t have to be 8/8 to use a UT or be really good.

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE A KNIGHT PPE LEL XD

Anyways…

Its his account his choice I’m not saying its the wisest but this kind of post really isn’t deserved.

So you think either of those are retarded? CHALLENGE LITERALLY FUCKING ACCEPTED.

Ooooh, damn… That Midnight Star is wayyy more rare than Resu… R.I.P.

By the way, here is what I would consider my most retarded deaths. Please, feel free to criticize me in any way!

That’s why I said “OR BE A PRO AT THE GAME AND CONFIDENT WITH YOUR SKILLS!” Because if you aren’t confident with your skills and ability to stay alive, then WHY go out and use a super rare item and die with it in like 15 minutes??? Basically, my point was that it kills me a little on the inside to see people lose such rare items. Especially since I’ve never had anything that rare before.

thinks dying with common uts and tops is embarassing

lol

But, that’s my point. With the exception of my Phylactery Mystic set, I don’t just walk out and die with rare whites/cyans. All my good whites are sitting in my vault chests because I don’t want to die with them. I got a Bulwark and 3 Dbows and an Illumi and expos and Mad robes and a morning star, among others. I just don’t go out and die with them just so I can say “Hey, look at me! I have good gear on a shit character.”

Learn from your mistakes.