How do I stop myself from being idiotic?

Everyone just shhh and look at my deaths! When i came back to this game from quitting I was very idiotic :joy:

jugg on a 1/8? JUGG ON A 1/8?!?!? TRIGGERED

Itā€™s okay I have 2 more :wink: but I agree I was very idotic for doing this :joy:

Iā€™ve never had an event white and you sit there, laughing over a jugg rip ;-;

Trust me I was more pissed over this death then the jugg death

Thatā€™s just sick

dont do Battle nexuses? /shrug

@CandyShi

@DrNinjackx
Donā€™t level with rare whites wait until your maxed. Donā€™t try to do something difficult when your lowly maxed. Donā€™t be me.

I have more but too lazy to post

I was talking about the blue dragon death with that op setā€¦ I didnā€™t care about the st set death because I got a sunshine shiv the battle nexus before lol

I mean I had max def of course but this is when I had no knowledge of the jade/Garnett statues Insta and I TP to someone that was doing the event and .01 sec later I died lol

Rip wizard :frowning:

Now everyone is just posting deaths of maxed characters with whites and rare items.

1. If its tradable then it isnā€™t really that bad because you can buy it back anytime.

2. If you die with a rare item on a class thats like 4/8-8/8 to a honorable opponent then its not idiotic.

3. @XReALiTyx WHAT WERE U THINKING JUGG ON 1/8 I know thats what everyone else is saying but m8, at least get ur warrior 4/8 and have a good pet before you use that. And donā€™t try to Bruce Lee a garnet statue on a melee class you will get cucked.

This thread was about dying with rare whites while leveling characters. I remember once in the r/ROTMG discord channel someone posted a screenshot of their dead lvl 15.

It had a doom bow/quiver of thunder/armor of nil/bracer

Whatever you thought was a bad death even my midnight star death, think of that^

Yeah nah

-_-

Btw drank like at least 10 def on all of them xDDD

Hey I mean at least I had some death worth posting lol but to be fair it was a TP death before they gave invincibility for a second and it was no way possible I could nexus but you are right 100%. This is what the Garnett statue made me doā€‹:joy::joy:

Worst player here

How do you even die to Septaviusā€¦ Like I am literal shit at this game and itā€™s basically impossible to die to himā€¦ Heā€™s (arguably) easier than a Limonā€¦

1st phase: too many enemies on screen, you donā€™t see the armor piercing projectiles, you start rotating at the wrong time and eat too many of them in rapid succession.

2nd phase: smallest lagspike and/or small moment of inattention and/or attempt to go in for a stun, eat the whole snowball shotgun

Those two scenarios will destroy pretty much any character in the game.