How do people know you by?

I’ve been an active player for almost 5 years and I am still a blue star. I am not known but I don’t think there are many people like me. I don’t know, I just like to play certain classes rendering myself unable to gain more stars.

I should be known as the one being that always does a Homestuck gif everywhere.

Also maybe for copying Nevov, or being on those art galleries of “Art from the Brain” and “Art from the Heart” or whatever?
Or for constantly adding abbreviation lines
did I mention that I also frequently corrupt wishes and never get dblades and that I rly want to have fem parts

ummmmmm

Huh how people see me ?
In-game:
friends: lucky bastard, fuck ur self with ur luck
other people: nice ppe / thats not a ppe u faggot

Forum:
tbh

Samee

I know you from the dungeon you made

EDIT; Wait a minute, I don’t see “abbreviation lines” in the abbreviation list! What sorcery is this?!

Aha;

This

<abbr title="is sorcery.">This</abbr>

I’m a massive meme

the annoying guy

The bot

???

Apparently I am known as “that one weeb guy” or "anime fuccboi"
Thanks Rammernaut

Um I don’t think I’m seen in either… :frowning:

A) Cancerous graveyard
B) Shit videos
C) R U QtBOii1?

rip huntress

well i usually think of you as rainbow necro. Or as the guy who gives early solid advice in Q and A, that i never read b/c its too long.

Yeh, once I get to typing it gets pretty out of hand sometimes.
And what do you mean by “rainbow necro”?

when in pitchotmg, i remember always seeing u with one of the new skins that made u look like a rainbow. Pretty sure it was necro.

Ohh, I see. I just used that because it was my only ranged backup class at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.