How do they scam? [Resolved]

So, I wanted to buy life for 1 mana and 4 def. This guy called ERIKNA who agreed with the trade told me to come to Eue. So I went there, and he was there. We started trading, he clicked his life so I clicked my mana and 4 def as well. When the “trade” button loaded and I pressed it, all my pots were gone, and I did not get the Life.
So, I asked him "Where did my Life go"
He said, "Haha you just got scammed"
I told him to give it back, which he never did.

It’s not much of a big deal for me since I have lots of Life pots. But still, it was shocking. And I was wandering how he scammed.
My hypothesis is that maybe there is a program that skips the loading on the trade button. Y’all know that you have to wait few seconds after clicking or un-clicking an item when trading right? What if there’s no waiting, what if he can quickly switch / un-click the item? Then, he could un-click the life right before I pressed “Trade” hm…

I don’t want these “Scammers” in this game, and I want them removed. I know there are lots of cases like this. And I know that it’s difficult to just “remove” or “ban” players. But please starting doing those bans. The guy who scammed was called ERIKNA.

i could be when you were busy clicking your pots, he unselected the life

You probably weren’t paying attention, but as you clicked your last def, he unlicked his life, making the timer act normal and unnoticeable.

but then there should be another timer

dude, then there should be another delay. Explain how I didn’t have to wait for my trade button to load again huh? …

He deselected when you were clicking your pots. Your delay made it unable to detect his delay

The second you clicked your def, he unclicked the life, making the timer’s reset unnoticeable.

how can you not know about scam when you’re an orange star and have lot of life?

Maybe he’s just bad. There are people who fame train for stars y’know.

What? What do you mean… You’re orange star too. And I have lots of life like… why not? And I was paying attention unlike you…

There is a hack to do that, but only on the hacker’s side, as far as I know. For example, if the hacker deselects an item, it skips the loading duration for him but not for you, you would need to agree with the trade after the load.

Reports like these of people being scammed without seeing items being deselected have appeared before, but as has been pointed out, you probably just didn’t notice it. Probably. Most people would only believe that there is a way to scam this easily without deselecting after seeing it happen.

Understandable, Thank you. I should wait for him to accept the trade before I press it. <3

I always pay attention when trading big stuff, an orange star means you have the experience atleast to know what scam is, not asking what is scam on here, im just asking why do you not know about scam when you are an orange star which have experience to the game, and you even have a lot of life

Oh sorry miss understanding.

But I said that it’s not much big deal for me, I just want them removed for all of us. (if it’s a hack)

that’s cool, but seriously, unless you have video evidence, then sadly you cant really do anything, idk if they can detect hacks tho

Heheheh I just got 3rd D bow. I am happy IDC about this anymore <3

oh nice!

UDL was opened on top of Wine Cellar, I accidentally went in. Angrily I did boss and got it XD lmao

@moderators the thread creator has requested a close

close please

and why is this in bugs & known issues