How do you do O2?

I tried

@moderators can you merge into the Death Thread?

Hes asking for advice.

Learn to do O2 on a ranged class first and then try to do on melee/knight once you’ve learned the shot patterns and can navigate your way fine

In that case, I’d say 1 thing:

Don’t do O2 on a Melee

i took a full on shotgun right after he “couldn’t handle” his henchmen

Make sure you use rotation controls and rotate around O2’s shotgun. Stun every 2.5 seconds, and when O2 is in rage, stun every 2 seconds.
The Youtube channel Smash Pery (as well as my own, TheBissin) has some good examples in WC Montages. Just check them out and skip to a knight (or any other melee) doing it.
Good luck!

xDRDogex: Alright pet, you’re gonna have to mp heal me every second by 100, you got it?

Pet: * whimper *

You press space. Literally.

Lol, technically I think you might be able to do every 3 seconds (rage is 2 seconds definetely), but I haven’t played in a while and don’t exactly remember. Just use your MP potions properly and shouldn’t be to difficult MP wise. Getting the angle right for first stun and keeping O2 stunned is where things get difficult.

If your playing on melee, just a few tips:

• Use the Crystal Sword for better range
  • You only need a few shots (SB is ~800 damage, 3 shots). I’ve died many times myself going for extra damage
  • Wait until the group punches a hole in the mob-wall surrounding O2. Last thing you want is to be unexpectedly slowed, confused, or drunk.
  • Learn O2’s shot pattern
  • Move in a way so that confuse doesn’t kill you. I generally find myself circling with the left+down keys, since confuse doesn’t change your direction.
  • Get more speed. More than 50 speed is especially useful for knight, as it allows you to stun out of nowhere. I find myself using a SPD ring for knight.

Assassin. I got a double top drop last night with mine.

You don’t need a super good pet. All you need are 3-6 mp pots to stun a few times and get your sb in before he shotguns the crap out of you. Then back out quickly. After that, pray that RNGesus is being kind…

Honestly, don’t do it on a melee. My favorite WC class is trickster.

I tried too man :frowning:

You use Magiks

Due to how low the threshold is and how much damage a Knight can do, I’m positive that you only have to dip in once to get your soulbound. Of course it is still risky, but hey, you are the one playing a Melee. :stuck_out_tongue:

my strategy is to Dblade him while circling.

This is more like how to do o2 on melee. Wand, staff and bow classes usually have no range problem unless they mess up and hit a confuse or something.
the dagger classes all have something up their sleeve, invisibility, poison, and teleportation.

As a melee, there is a stall time between his attacks, aim for that moment, especially as a knight to stun. Always rotate around him, at max speed u can out run the shotgun. never run straight at o2, curve ur movement as u engage him. This also applies to the other melee classes, as war and pally just a couple shots will get u sb dmg qualify.

wiz or assassin for noobs. now go.