How does realmeye know what your stats are?

I mean its impossible to tell someones maxed stats (other than life/mana) if you’re just a player
or is it?
please tell me how they do it if its not possible to tell as a player

Me Eyeball is in the Deca guild, so they might help in some way

thats what i was thinking, but they were able to do that pre deca, did kabam also help with mreyeball?

This thread might help you out a little.

So much people in that thread that are long inactive (or banned), and then there is also Nevov

I wonder if since HG is a mod they still lurk or something, I’ll try a ping and see if anything happens
@HGKing

there is stat for “seen” which says nov 2017

it doesnt say anything about stats, which i assume requires the cooperation of the staff to see (except maybe in the older days because i think stats were displayed above the inventory and were public (i think)

Oh yeah, there is

So now there is just OB, Doc, and very rarely a comment from Pfiffel or Stu, but outside of that the rest the of the mods are entirely inactive

HGKing explained it.

so basically realmeye datamines their client for that info?

Data mining is the process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of machine learning, statistics, and database systems.

so no, it doesn’t datamine the client for the info. it just records the data that is sent to the client by the server, nothing too complex.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.