How does realmeye know your previous names?

How does RealmEye know that it’s that guy but he changed a name??

Beware Sourcestone Society
The Farewell Thread

Give examples. And does this apply to you? :wink:

if my name is troll now, if i change it troll, how does realmeye know its troll.

Any other username examples? Is there evidence of your question?

What? Example: My name is TROLL, I will change it to NEWNAME, how does realmeye know that TROLL is NEWNAME?

guess that theres an id for accounts

you change it in the nexus, which Mr Eyeball is constantly watching, so he sees your name change

ok on my old account othala if you look under previous names it has the name I had before I chose a name

Is there? If so how does realmeye see it

i changed mine outside nexus

My guess is that when MrEyeball sees a unique-named account, that account gets assigned an ID, and whenever MrEyeball sees that ID’d account, it checks the name. For example, Account#ID123 is named NameOne, and is recorded into a database as being named NameOne, but next time Account#ID123 enters the nexus it’s name is changed to NameTwo, and the name gets changed from NameOne to NameTwo in the database, and the name history is also recorded.

what if all characters are different and you change your name outside of nexus? then theres no way of telling nameone over nametwo

that makes no sense. Did you even read what he said???

ok. let me rephrase what i meant.
a semi-true story:

MrEyeball sees Wizybrain in the nexus with a wizard lvl20 no dyes. Mreyeball marks Wizybrain as ID 1.

Wizybrain trains hard until star 24. He is last seen in the nexus with 3 different characters: a wizard, a warrior, and an archer. He is still ID 1.

Wizybrain decides to change his name to Paden in the character screen. While he’s at it, he wants to make a fresh start and deletes all of his characters. He comes in the nexus with a new Ninja. Paden is star 24.

Does MrEyeball still know that Wizybrain is Paden? Or is Paden ID 2?

Paden trains until he has a ninja, a rogue, and a paden. He is star 51.

One day, Paden decides to change his name to Literature. Again, he deletes all of his characters and comes in with a fresh Wizard. What is his ID now? Still 1? Still 2? Or now 3? How does MrEyeball know that it is still ID 1

The ID that is branded to the account is unique no matter what characters they have. Every single account has a different ID attached to it, so if MrEyeball reads an account ID, no matter what characters they have or what name they are, it will still all be marked in the database as that one specific account ID, and also records previous names that have been seen on that ID, therefore knowing your name history. I’m not good at explaining things so let me know if you’re still confused.

Yes that is the right answer. The game sets an account ID for every account when it is created, and then broadcasts it to all the other players in the nexus/realm/dungeon, including MrEyeball. He just knows how to read it and remember it.

So if ID 354373575 was called @robloxmeme yesterday but renamed to @ROTMGisAWSUM today, it will still have the same account ID behind the scenes, and MrEyeball reads the account ID and autoupdates the name on RealmEye.

m r e y e b a l l i s a l w a y s w a t c h i n g

I’m still confused because how does mreyeball still know if everything about you is changed

Because it reads all kinds of data when looking up a certain number

This number is unique for each account

For each number mreyeball finds, he creates a /player/(thing) page

Among this data is a name.

Mreyeball fills in the name he finds into your page.

If data changes, mreyeball places it in your history and adapts it

If your name changes, mreyeball knows cause the number behind the name is the same

So then he copies all your data into a page named after your new name; and puts the old name in your name history.

P.s.

The reason Bert (TroII) wants to change this ID is because he got banned from sbc/lhh (and hopefully the game, soon) but wants to evade all this.

Bert doesn’t realise making hacked clients has consequences.

Don’t bee like Bert.

Beware Sourcestone Society

There is an ID# attached to your actual account behind the scenes, and it doesn’t matter what is on your account or the name, when MrEyeball sees your account with your ID# in the nexus he will ALWAYS know who it is specifically, because every ID# is unique to every player.