How does realmeye know your previous names?

That’s some juicy story. Mind sharing?

Yeah ok but I’m just wondering how he still knows your ID even though everything is changed

The server actually sends you much more data than the client needs. The IDs of every user on the same map are literally broadcast to you by the server, along with their ign, fame, inventory, etc. A lot of these data are just ignored and not shown on the client.

Why does the server send so much redundant data then? Lazy coding (a.k.a. spaghetti code).

Thank for you for actually explaining the part I was confused about instead of elaborating upon MrEyeball’s methods

I’m guessing you have the same profile, and realmeye will know when your name has been changed if they can find you name in the first place.

Do you have any proof to back up this non sense?

God damn’t Bert

What

I’m not going to share the screenshots I was given. I know you’re currently scrambling to find out who exposed you.

The shorthand proof is that you forgot to remove the red ‘‘Bert’s Legacy’’ from the bottom of your screenshots about ‘‘legitcc’’ on the forum that shall not bee named.

There’s (much) more that irrefutably proves the ties that

1. we are speaking of the same bert and

2. you are bert

but again, I will not expose your ‘‘rat’’ since you’re struggling to find him and I won’t help you with that.

( @Samcw , since you replied asking how i know as well)

p.s.

Beware Sourcestone Society

#It all makes sense now

I don’t know what me saying I got banned (from SBC) to YungPengu proves, and I’m not the only bert in this world I’m sure there are thousands of berts. And don’t forget discord messages can be manipulated very easily…

Stop slithering around.

I will not give you proof because it’ll show who your leaker is.

You might convince others that it’s not you.

You might get people to bee mad at me beecause they beelieve your lies.

But it won’t make you any less banned.

Bending your own stories won’t change the truth.

Stop spreading rumors.

I’ve already seen your “proof”, it’s clearly faked.

I don’t care about SBC/LHH. Why would I want to be in a server where their staff fakes proof. I know I’ve made lots of enemies during my realm career, but this. This is just non sense.

I don’t use hacks in rotmg, I don’t like hackers and keep them below any legit player, so why would I make a hack client? I don’t even have any knowledge to do such things or even understand how people are capable of creating such things.

I’m not sure what’s more dense. the way you act, or the amount of lies per sentence in this post.

Let’s analyze just the last part, shall we?

I don’t use hacks in rotmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amR_5VDWQq8&feature=youtu.be&t=957 (normal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tPM7ilYGyY&feature=youtu.be&t=33 (you)

You’ve faked the drunk effect. (Ty niegil) There’s ample anticonfuse too but i reckon you’ll try to slither out of that one so let’s focus more on the drunk one.

With the 2 provided videos, one can compare the drunk ‘‘blurring’’. Yours is clearly an edited in overlay. Additionally, you’ve botched the timing on removing your overlay.

Furthermore, i’d like to add, as advice to your editing skills, to remember what the real drunk effect looks like.

Normally, the Blurriness kind of ‘pulsates’ , as I’ll show here

Plus, a slo-mo to show that the drunk effect wearing off with the icon truly is simultaneous:: link

In case you’re wondering what’s up with the glow, I got those gifs by going to the testing server.

Bonus, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7b5Agj3A20 ample anti-confuse going on in here. You even had the audacity to share this video with me in discord, which led to me finding all this lmao.

Like, at 10:38, 13:45, 15:20. 17:44 … the list goes on.

And just in case you accidentally delete those like all your discord DMs, don’t worry i’ve archived them…

I don’t like hackers and keep them below any legit player

Is in SourceStone Society.

Made the bot for SourceStone society.

Made the bazaar crashing bot bonus: (2)

Claims to be able to crash the server

Jesus criminy there is piles upon piles of shit to dig up…

I don’t have any knowledge to do such things

See above, but also:

Here’s a gif you shared in a rotmg discord before we had to ban you from there.

Oh look another one

You don’t have 15342 char slots. No one has 15342 character slots. Do you know how to make it seem like you have 15342 character slots? Modify the game client.

but

I don’t have any knowledge to do such things

sure.

or even understand how people are capable of creating such things.

To protect the identity of this leaker, i’ve blurred him out. Feel free to call fakes because of that. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

And just in case,

That discord account isn’t mine

here’s the link you sent there.

https://i.imgur.com/95uo01w.png same account.

(Hey that’s the video i linked earlier. full circle)

And to conclude, if you dare claim i’ve managed to fake all of this

Keep in mind it’s you with a track record of lies and deception as shown above.

Keep in mind it’s you who is deleting all his DMs with everyone to try and cover up the proof. (1) (2) Same discord tag, and emphasis.

Keep in mind it’s you Who is digging for info on changing your identity with this post.

I’m finished. I’ve spent way more time on dealing with you than I should’ve. And I haven’t even used any of the leaker’s material which I don’t want you to know the identity of.

Don’t feed the trolls, as they say.

Consider yourself fed. Would you like some milk with that?

Beware Sourcestone Society
How do I get over a rough series of deaths?

Dude, that blur is golden :ok_hand:

:male_detective: :mag:

The anti confuse part really gave it away. There were in fact several times where he tried to fake it by going in the wrong direction.

And by the way, the text “drunk” on his video also got blurred (not on legit client) lol.

stop with the bee puns reeeeee.

That miiight be my fault.

Guilty

Bee*