How does realmeye know your previous names?

Fine, I confess I used to use hacks for a short period of time months ago, I’m ashamed of it and I suffered a punishment for it (I can show you support emails if you want).

However that does not prove any of this non sense… I made the bot for Source Stone Society because one of the staff asked me to, he paid me 20 life potions. As far as I know they don’t use hacks / dupe vials… I can show you screenshots of them talking about doing private cult runs to obtain some vials.

I never made any “bazaar” bot and I can’t crash any servers I just wanted to have some fun and play the “guilty”, because I thought you guys were joking when you came up with this non sense and again back with the faked discord messages?

Those character slot GIFs, No I don’t know how to modify the game client I don’t really have knowledge to do that… I clearly edited a video where I had tons of character slots and took a GIF of it. Just look at the gif! It’s UNREAL; If I modified the game client, shouldn’t it at least look beelievable?!

This leaker, his name is Lucca AKA blister (not lucca#9044), he came up to me showing hacks so I decided to play on with it so he could give me proof and I could REPORT him for hacks.

Just in case: “That discord account isn’t mine!!11”-- That proves nothing? How do you know I didn’t send a gif of my friend feeding something.

As for me deleting conversations with people in discord, I’m doing it simply because I say stupid stuff to people when I’m bored and I want to make sure you don’t try to use them to backup your lies.

I can see you are enjoying this, but I have to tell you… so am I… so am I.

• And just to repeat my statement:

sounds mad sus and that’s the argument my hacker friend used

MrEyeBall has u

This is the least believable excuse I have ever heard

It’s not an excuse these people are just angry at me, because they think I made bot for discord that basically killed their lovely “SBC”.

Stop spreading rumors.

Funny you would mention this. The discord account which sent that gif just so happened to be the same discord account (proof) you were in SBC’s voice chat with whenever you did raids with us on TroII.

In case that doesn’t convince you that the in-game account is indeed the same person as the discord account, we run a verification system in SBC which requires you to put a specific code in your Realmeye Description when you verify. Here’s a quote of TroII’s verification message along with the automatically generated name history for his account. We only verify people who have the check mark emoji as reaction (as such). This emoji is added by the bot when the user verifies their Realmeye through aforementioned method.

Please feel free to point out which parts were not believable in your opinion, it looked pretty convincing to me. The way the background moves along its normal path while scrolling through the character list, the way your mouse movement & the scroll bar behave the same way they would on a normal client (slight sideways movement of the cursor doesn’t affect the scrollbar, frame rate does affect game but not your cursor) looks really convincing to me.

I’m not sure what kinda video editing guru you are, but that would take any normal person a considerable amount of effort to pull off, more so if you did it not only once but twice. Editing the client seems like a much smaller task in comparison, considering you’ve made a hack client.

EDIT:

SBC is doing just fine without you, we’ve done runs for 12 hours straight today.

On the topic of name changes, can you explain how “SwatSecOne” did it? He made a new account and took the name during the name wipe, but choosing names doesn’t change his id, so how did realmeye not see this?

Its the same account but the account is now owned by @MLGeezers

I spent some time editing those GIFs and I’m proud of my work. However: I did NOT modify clients, I don’t know how to, I barely know ANYTHING about programming / coding / whatever, I have NOT made any hack clients.

So owns the same one made 4 years ago, and he’s not banned?

Yes

To quote @Mynamerr

To quote myself:

They probably match the times that a player with the old name no longer existed at the same time a player with the new name came into existence
(sorry if it’s hard to understand)

hot, spicy drama that i’m not getting involved in

Same here

To make a discord bot you don’t really need much if any coding experience.

I don’t think its the same account, just a new account with the name, as I took the account name XdPete who played back then, and it was still an empty account.