How does Realmeye see your stats?

Might wanna fix that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure on seeing this I made the Tim Allen “Eurrrghhhh?!” noise.
zzzzzzzzzzzwhoops

The bots can see them, just like how hacked clients can.

Fun fact: mreyeball was around bfore the library

Moved to Q&A as not forum-related.

I think the way the game works is all our character’s data is shouted out in public.
Like: if you’re there on a knight the game broadcasts to all the other players around you: “I’m a level 20 knight, playername whatever, default skin, whatever dyes, with equipment a, b, c, d, my stats are 700/180/50/20…”.

Most of this info we can literally see with our eyes, like character sprite, equipment (when we hover over in the bottom right) including the HP and MP numbers. Well the other stats are also there in the background, our gameclient just has no way to display those.

The Flash client is pretty easy to dig into the code, and see ALL that raw data. MrEyeball worked out a way to put some bots in the nexus that automatically read everyone’s data as they walk past, and publish it on RealmEye site. It wouldn’t be possible if the game didn’t broadcast the info in the first place, and this is why he has no way to see in our vaults, or know your alive character bonuses, because that info only gets private communicated between you and the server.

Because the info isn’t in the normal gameclient, if someone knows your stats they might well be using a hacked client (unless they’ve simply stalked you on RealmEye).

Mmh…not really…

update: all that info you can see on https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/char/list?guid=[email]&password=[password]

<Level>1</Level><Exp>35</Exp><CurrentFame>1</CurrentFame><Equipment>2711,2606,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1</Equipment><MaxHitPoints>100</MaxHitPoints><HitPoints>100</HitPoints><MaxMagicPoints>100</MaxMagicPoints><MagicPoints>100</MagicPoints><Attack>12</Attack><Defense>0</Defense><Speed>10</Speed><Dexterity>15</Dexterity><HpRegen>12</HpRegen><MpRegen>12</MpRegen>

which is probably the way they see it

Imagine Neo in the matrix that kinda sums it up. At least that’s what I imagine for MrEyeball.

How would they know your password?

they don’t, that info is sent to the server and that’s how they get it.

also im not smart

It’s probably similar to how client users are able to see your stats and inventory items.

Isn’t it’s name ‘Realm Eye’ not Mr.Eyeball?

I don’t think Realmeye is provided any extra access to the server info compared to what we get.

All these replies telling me the NPC isn’t the same missed the part where I said “just being a name they use for their collection”. I am well aware the forum is separate, thanks.

The game client updates when it receives an update packet from the server. The update packet contains arrays of tiles, new objects, and drops (not to be confused with loot, these are the objects that are now gone from the previous update packet). Players are objects so they’re inside the object array, and their attributes look something like this:

MAX_HP
HP
SIZE
MAX_MP
MP
NEXT_LEVEL_EXP
EXP
LEVEL
ATTACK
DEFENSE
SPEED
INVENTORY_0
INVENTORY_1
INVENTORY_2
INVENTORY_3
INVENTORY_4
INVENTORY_5
INVENTORY_6
INVENTORY_7
INVENTORY_8
INVENTORY_9
INVENTORY_10
INVENTORY_11
VITALITY
WISDOM
DEXTERITY
CONDITION
NUM_STARS
NAME
TEX1
TEX2
MERCHANDISE_TYPE
CREDITS
MERCHANDISE_PRICE
ACTIVE
ACCOUNT_ID
FAME
MERCHANDISE_CURRENCY
CONNECT
MERCHANDISE_COUNT
MERCHANDISE_MINS_LEFT
MERCHANDISE_DISCOUNT
MERCHANDISE_RANK_REQ
MAX_HP_BOOST
MAX_MP_BOOST
ATTACK_BOOST
DEFENSE_BOOST
SPEED_BOOST
VITALITY_BOOST
WISDOM_BOOST
DEXTERITY_BOOST
OWNER_ACCOUNT_ID
RANK_REQUIRED
NAME_CHOSEN
CURR_FAME
NEXT_CLASS_QUEST_FAME
LEGENDARY_RANK
SINK_LEVEL
ALT_TEXTURE
GUILD_NAME
GUILD_RANK
BREATH
XP_BOOSTED
XP_TIMER
LD_TIMER
LT_TIMER
HEALTH_POTION_STACK
MAGIC_POTION_STACK
BACKPACK_0
BACKPACK_1
BACKPACK_2
BACKPACK_3
BACKPACK_4
BACKPACK_5
BACKPACK_6
BACKPACK_7
HASBACKPACK
TEXTURE
PET_INSTANCEID
PET_NAME
PET_TYPE
PET_RARITY
PET_MAXABILITYPOWER
PET_FAMILY
PET_FIRSTABILITY_POINT
PET_SECONDABILITY_POINT
PET_THIRDABILITY_POINT
PET_FIRSTABILITY_POWER
PET_SECONDABILITY_POWER
PET_THIRDABILITY_POWER
PET_FIRSTABILITY_TYPE
PET_SECONDABILITY_TYPE
PET_THIRDABILITY_TYPE
NEW_CON
FORTUNE_TOKEN
SUPPORTER_POINTS
SUPPORTER

Normal clients don’t show all of these attributes, some modified clients do. RealmEye bots can see and process the attributes, but they choose not to display everything on their site.

Nah the link you posted is how muledump retrieves your info, RealmEye specifically says not to use your actual password b/c they don’t need that information. Zuzu’s explanation about packets is correct above. ^^

Mr. Eyeball its a bot of Deca Games. Its like a “admin” But it’s still a bot.

Not owned by Deca

So you’re saying that it’s possible for a 3rd party website to see in your inventory? Mad

That’s why that level 10 knight decided to trade you just when you happened to have a t10 sword in your inventory that you wanted to give away.

It’s how people used to call out others for having incs and not using them after O1.

Mr.Eyeball was given whitestar, but he wasn’t given admin privileges at any point iirc.

Isn’t Mr. Eyeball in DecaGMs?