How does Realmeye see your stats?

Nah the link you posted is how muledump retrieves your info, RealmEye specifically says not to use your actual password b/c they don’t need that information. Zuzu’s explanation about packets is correct above. ^^

Mr. Eyeball its a bot of Deca Games. Its like a “admin” But it’s still a bot.

Not owned by Deca

So you’re saying that it’s possible for a 3rd party website to see in your inventory? Mad

That’s why that level 10 knight decided to trade you just when you happened to have a t10 sword in your inventory that you wanted to give away.

It’s how people used to call out others for having incs and not using them after O1.

Mr.Eyeball was given whitestar, but he wasn’t given admin privileges at any point iirc.

Isn’t Mr. Eyeball in DecaGMs?

The account was added to the guild when they used XP spawns to whitestar it, I don’t know if it’s still in the guild tho.

Yes. But Mr. Eyeball was created before DECA took over and was never really associated with Kabam. Kabam just allowed for it to exist because why not, it simplifies things for themselves, sort of like muledump

Pretty sure that Kabam/Deca get a share of the sites ad revenue

This could be true, but regardless Deca allows RealmEye’s bots because they are beneficial to the community.

Source: Long ago I asked Deca support why RealmEye was allowed to have bots despite Deca’s no bot policy.

Where is this, by chance? Afaik bots aren’t against the ToS.

“You agree not to use, develop, or distribute any robot (or “bot”), spider, unauthorized script, unauthorized scraper or offline reader, or any other cheat, exploit, mod, bot, hack or the like, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with or provide automated access to or use of the Websites or Services, or any portion thereof, or any Services available on or through any Third Party Platform.”

This is satire, right

That article is in reference to cheating or hacking.

The statement you’ve quoted contains within it, a clause of the following:

If you design a bot that does not modify or interfere with the game client, you’re in the clear.

This is how I’ve always differentiated between the legality of muledump and RotM [redacted] ool. Why bots like mreyeball are allowed, but the modified spam clients that advertise aren’t. Why keyboard macros that bind text to a key are fine, or switched items from inventory spots to other spots were allowed, but why client scripts that allowed autofire, or immunity to debuffs are banned.

Negatory. I rarely write satire, unless I’m emotionally compromised or trying to prove a point with humor, akin to perhaps sarcasm.

Though now I’m wondering what is the differences between satire, parody, irony, sarcasm, and cynicism? I know there might be a few subtle differences, but this tangent leads me to seek out an English Professor. Which might prove difficult, seeing that I’m not in college anymore.

Though the usage of the mini-bot sprite was a small joke, unironically.

Yeah, I thought that you were talking about the robo as part of the policy, xd.
But I wonder if mreyeball actually goes through the client or anything to acsess stats.
As for Satire, parody, sarcasm, and cynicism, hmmmm
I’d say that Satire and parody are pretty similar in definition, though are used for different context, sarcasm is when you say something but mean the opposite, as in you dont actually mean it, while cynicsm is more toward actually meaning what you say, and thing you say being pretty bad?

So the way that I understand how bots work like mreyeball, is that they are built on their own clients, something which is also not against the ToS. When they see a player in their server, certain information is sent to their client from the game servers, which contain all the information they display on their website. This is why realmeye only updates when you nexus.

Examples:

594 votes and 63 comments so far on Reddit

It’s the same principle, but instead of trying to redo the graphics, UI, UX, etc… , bots often use minimalist, if not scrap the graphics, purely for just programming API.

No. You’re not in the clear at all if you write a bot.
You’re also not in the clear if you make, use or distribute anything that modifies, interferes with or automatically interacts with Deca servers/services in any way.

I don’t see how you pulled that out of that.

ALL of those are against ToS and not allowed according to the rules Deca set. It’s just that Deca decides not to enforce following the rules in some situations.

It’s just not worth chasing everyone and Deca wins out if people end up giving them more money because of Deca not scaring them away anyways.

Of course the realmeye bots are beneficial to the community, but people who cheat will also be allowed back after 7 days just because it’s more convenient for Deca to keep players around and not alienate them.

Thats not what it says. The statement explicitly forbids you to use a bot for automated access.

However, that quote is from the support page and not from the Tos, which is quite clear on bots:

On the other hand, there’s a good chance that this doesn’t matter anyway, because there might be separate contracts between realmeye and Deca.