and that is true BUT

rarely it happen
lemme show my example
1.i was doing nest with 13 ppl
2.realm just close
3.player start to leave the nest
4.this piece of SHIT https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/red-soldier-bee block me
5.i trying to kill it
6. get confuse from it ( red soldier bee are away from me 3-4 tile)
7.spam nexus hotkey
8.red bee charge me (0.5 second later)
9.died
10.rant

someone gonna say
just move on
or git gud meme

DECA please consider to increase nexus speed

yea ive had a lot of moments when i pressed nexus and still died because of some random delay

i wonder why is there a delay

cuz dekr hates us and wants us to die sad deaths

no decker love us

Someone people have it so when they press their nexus button it closes their flash player or tab or whatever they are using because it’s safer then nexusing

do i have make my hotkey to close client?
fun fact
closing the client doesn’t disconect you server instanly
because i seen it

It shouldn’t matter though, if your client doesn’t register it (or something like that), then it doesn’t happen.

but character hp are server side

Nah, you can’t die if your client isn’t up.

Nexus is instant if you get delay your internet is fucking up, they can’t increase the speed.

you statement is half true
1.my internet aren’t potato

(You might be wondering how I know so much about hacking, I was in a hacker guild. They posted tons of Gifs and screenshots of what they were doing)
Not sure, but I know that Hacked Clients have some kind of faster response time. Not sure how it works :confused:
Although for regular clients, I feel like there is a very slight delay, but even a slight delay is a big difference.

but my potato are internet!

But would it kill them to have a way to auto-detect that your death was out of your control due to lag? The main priority of any game with an unforgiving death system should be preventing unfair deaths. If your ping were to spike tremendously, moments before your death, that’s a pretty good sign that the death wasn’t preventable. You could say they can prevent it by having better internet, but any unfair death can be prevented if you dig deep enough into it. It’s a matter of deciding whether the death was preventable enough to hold you accountable.

Not like that all. Special clients calculate damage for a shot and makes you instantly dc or nexus if it will kill you. Sometimes it can save you from negative hp.

Oh, my bad. Did not mean to spread false information. Thanks for the help.

You realize RotMG is a Flash game, encoded in XML, right?

Nothing is instant, it’s just matter of loading the map. players etc. Unless that’s what you mean in the first place.

Ah, yes, because anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell you that a Flash game, encoded in XML, is incapable of making an auto-detection system.

What are you on about? You’re telling me it’s impossible for deca to detect when someone’s connection, to THEIR server, has slowed or halted completely? If that is true then I’m truly shocked. I’m sorry if, from the eyes of someone who isn’t an expert, it is so unreal to believe that deca can receive data, about lag, from our clients.

Edit: I’ve said it before, but the main priority of ANY game with an unforgiving death system should be taking care of unfair deaths. Dying unfairly in a game that is so unforgiving is incredibly bad for the people that run the game as it will cause people to quit playing, thus not buying gold. It will also reflect poorly on the creators when something is released that kills many players unfairly and they have no intention to revive.