How is this possible? (Edit: Misunderstanding)

I was looking through the pets of my guild, and noticed that the bottom pet has a higher second ability than the top pet, but the top pet has a higher level first ability.

As both of them appear to have been maxed before each fusion (max level 70), why is it that this is possible? Shouldn’t the second ability of the top pet be 64 or higher?

Edit: I misunderstood how pets work. Never mind.

f

f

f

It really feels like every question I make just ends up being resolved as “nevermind, I’m just stupid”.

Depends if both pets were 50/50 before fusion or not.

Not necessarily, they just must have fused prior to the second ability being maxed. In such a case the ability is the average of second ability based on the two pets fused.

If it labels a pet as having a maxed level of 70, does that not mean that both pets were 50/50s? If not, I’m just misunderstanding Realmeye.

To ensure a maxed pet when fusing one only needs to ensure the first ability on both is maxed at time of fusing. If they do not fully Max the second/third ability, the result is just the average of the two abilities. It can still get to a 70/70 but will take more feed to get it there.

[I have been hailed by @CandyShi! OB]

The Karate Red was formed by fusing two 50/41 pets, then fed upwards from 50/41 to 70/63. Meanwhile, the Funkatron was formed by fusing two pets that were taken past 50/41 before fusing (a perfectly valid thing to do!); as a result, that pet’s second ability started a li’l bit higher (maybe 50/44 or so?), so it was fed upwards to 68/64.

Nah. To get a “MAXED” fusion level, one need only max the first ability of both pets. Fusing at 50/41 (and later, 70/63) works perfectly fine. The only difference is that the feed costs go up as you fuse.

nvm im just stupid

I didn’t mean that the final post was “nvm, im just stupid”. It’s that every time I post about something weird here, it just turns out that I’m stupid.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.