How long did it take you to get Doom Bow?

At least you got 4.

Theoretically, not physically.

I mean, its unlikely to get something like a plane if you ran a sprite then a doom bow 5 minutes later.

it took me about 200 udls. oh wait, Iā€™ve never gotten a dbow :stuck_out_tongue:

:cry:

i did get a dblade and then a doombow back to back, so it immediately debunks it. But i get what you are saying

Mmmm, but its VERY rare that happens - You donā€™t see everybody getting a jugg then a dbow back to back.

Thereā€™s no reset button on RNG, just random chance independent from all other runs. Letā€™s say itā€™s 1/100 for dbow, itā€™s always 1/100ā€¦ you donā€™t whittle it down the more you do, and getting another white does not change the 1/100. Itā€™s totally independent. Same applies for jugg, all whites are independent of each other

got mine without trying, just max wis on a few chars.
should be around a 1% drop rate.

Iā€™ve basically got 5 in around 4 years almost and basically its fucking bullshit and all RNG. Iā€™ve gotten 2 in a 2 month period and then had like a drought for 2 years.

got a dbow after 100+ udls

second udl on archer ppe check my graveyard

When I had 1300 total udl completions I had gotten 13 dbows, my friend had 1200 with 12 dbows at the time, looks a lot like itā€™s 1/100.

Itā€™s like saying if event whites are 1/1000, I shouldnā€™t have gotten 6 conflicts
Still rng

(i ned jug pls ;c)

yeah it might be that. Iā€™ve done like 800 and gotten maybe 7-8 i cant remember

Pretty sure this isnā€™t a thing

yeah itā€™s obviously still rng, but that also means itā€™s connected to an actual chance of happening

True, the droprate increases the chances (say 1/100 compared to 1/1000)

Iā€™ve done over 1500 udls and no doom bow so ya thats my luck :confused:

7 dbows, 1000 udls

open up your graveyard i want to see