How long does it take to grind the campaign?

Haven’t had much of a chance to play since the start of motmg and I was wondering how long it’d take to grind out certain rewards on the campaign before I dump a bunch of time into it. Specifically for the vault chest, knight skin and characters slot milestones.

If you are planning on f2p it, the campaign would be pretty lengthy. It depends on the amount of time you are willing to put in, but if you can do so I would say you could grind out the vault chest by the end of the campaign (17 days left), maybe even more if you stick to realm events and fast realm dungeons (such as udls/snakes).

A friend told me he farmed around 8 hours a day for 13 days to reach the char slot (he sent me a pic).

I can’t tell if it is true but if it is I wish you good luck. The previous rewards may make the grind worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been playing a lot during my online classes ~4 hours a day and I’m currently at 20k points, but I’m not very good at getting points efficiently. I’ve mainly just been doing PPEs which keep dying and I don’t really have a reliable way to get points.

The fastest way is chaining snake pits

Who does that tho

So the knight is at 34k. Most event bosses drop 55 points, with herm and pentaract having the possibility of dropping more. Some of those dungeon drops, such as ice cave, also drop 55 making them worth doing and time efficient. The whole of Oryx’s Castle (minus Oryx’s Sanctuary) drops 200. Snake pits and UDLs drop 25 a piece. If you do Oryx’s Castle, eight realm events, (doing per say two of the dropped dungeons.) and twelve UDLs and Snake Pits, you would end up with roughly 1k points a realm. And obviously, you can easily get more per realm then that. that takes maybe an hour a realm. You really just have to see for yourself how long it takes.

That is a pretty good estimation. Doing efficient realm clearing last weekend I was getting around 1500-1700 per hour without doing realm dungeons (since I was leading it). If you were doing realm dungeons as well you could probably push that to maybe 1900-2000 per hour, but I think that is about the max possible rate and requires a lot of people cooperating and being very proactive about clearing efficiently.

I should be leading a few more this Sunday if not before. Work has been insane and I will probably have to be there most of the day Saturday and Monday :(.

I’ve been playing too much recently. Thought the campaign would be more of a grind to complete, but I’m only 3500 points from full completion right now. Gonna have plenty of time to grind out a couple more of those OP helmets and hopefully get some more construction gear from goodie bags.

I have changed my playstyle a bit to farm points more efficiently. I usually play on USSouth which doesn’t usually fill a realm unless there’s a raid going on. USWest has consistently full realms which makes event clearing so much faster. You only need to do soulbound damage to get points, so just keep an eye on events and teleport in soon enough to get some shots in. Easy points.

It’s just like all their other F2P campaigns, just a lot of grinding that makes you feel like you have a mission but not a purpose.

Closed now that the Reconstruction event is over.