How many obsidian dungeon shards have you gotten?

How many shards have you gotten from Davy Jones’ Locker so far?

(Counting the free one from the calendar)

0 voters

I have two in total currently. I did only one Davy Jones’ Locker though… I feel like I’m missing so many Ghost Ships…

second time with no 0 option :c I havn’t even redeemed the platinum one.

tfw you can’t get on bcuz school and you see this :frowning:

lul i did 17 davys and got 17 shards

yall r weak

xD

These shards must be guaranteed, I got 1 shard in 1 locker and so did everyone else in the locker, which sort of removes the point of this thread.

didnt even claim the calendar one

I haven’t been able to start either. I feel you man ;( . (Could someone make a sad winking emoji)

They aren’t. I’ve done 4 davys and only got one shard.

let’s look at this

do you really think i can get anything with this many people?

Yo, which server is that? EUN is dead and USS hasn’t popped a davy in hours.

rates seem to be high.
I did 9 davys, got 4 shards, spectral, ring, sprit dagger, st shield, oreo and bunch of pots. All this within like 10 minutes

I haven’t seriously played since the shatters event ended so one

With the hightened level of coordination between the average players I seriously doubt you did roughly a davy’s per minute

USEast2, Lock Fploop for easy 120 people davy’s. Or you could join some private 7 people ones :wink:

I got 10 easily in the first 5-6 hours from when I got home from school, solely from publicly opened davies.

Second option pls :sunglasses:

Well, I logged off, but my guild is popping some private ones in GHall, give LeMarMar a PM.

He said no :frowning:

Got 12 just today, in pub ones, obvious not with 100+ ppl, but 40/50. Drop rates are much higher than udls i think.