How many obsidian dungeon shards have you gotten?

I got one on my second davy lmao.

Welp, that sucks. /shrug lemme encourage him. If he says yes I’ll send you a PM on Realmeye. :sunglasses:

EDIT1: I’m sorry, they won’t listen :cry:

ive only got 1 from th calendar even though i did 7 or 8 davies already. i probably wont get the 10 i need because i just died on 2 of my most prized characters

BEST.
EVENT.
EVER.
its legit on an honest note
like seriously how

fine it was probably like 20 minutes. But it felt faster cuz i got something good from every one

Ok, you get both whites from a bag WITH loot drop and you decide it’s the best event ever? A bit of a rash decision if you ask me. Also those whites are quite common, getting a double isn’t much of a surprise.

i got 5 shards now, but they were all from guild ones. prob will not get the 10 i need

What?

gets good loot from the boss of the dungeon

BEST EVENT EVARRRR

He’s a fairly new player, let him bask in his glory. (narrowly avoided saying blue star; gotta politically correct amirite)

claps
well done

around 30 or so rn

Thanks to GHZD I managed to get my 10 shards rather quickly. After I collected 10 shards, I didn’t bother picking any more up… I probably would’ve managed without all the keys from GHZD, but it would’ve obviously taken a lot longer.

I now have all 10 (ty loot drop), and I’m going to Ben honest, I’m really excited for the Woodlab event. I have so many Loot Tier potions to use…

Lmao wish I was still back in those times when I got excited from getting a davies white.

You better be Benning honest. :wink:

I’m very BENNIN’ honest

i started like a few months ago

whites are still pretty good for me :smiley:

i failed the wood lab shard quest just as i expected

You still have today