How much 8/8s did you lost?

Only 2, the others were sent into lava!

:smiley:

only 3 here,
yikes

you should check out the player ā€œAlphaā€, heā€™s died on quite a few 8/8s over the years

Eh, why not put mine out. I checked, and I have 21 8/8 graves out of 231 total deaths. ~9% isnā€™t that greatā€¦ in my defense though, I focused more of my time buying ST sets and skins earlier on than actually maxing my characters. There were two reasons for this:

1. I wanted some cosmetics for consistent personal use, because back then, there were a lot of defaults or other skins that everyone used, like the Iceman, and I didnā€™t care for that. This included owning ST sets, because even though I understood they werenā€™t awesome in some peopleā€™s eyes, I like their aesthetics, and to be frank, better than a lot of what I was getting back then, equips wise.

2. Probably more importantly, I had a horrible computer(s) to work with, since they were either familyā€™s or school, so staying alive through tech issues was difficult, to say the least, let alone not having tp invincibility for a while. That alone popped numerous characters, including completed ST sets.

Ever since Unity released, though, my success rate has skyrocketed. I can see the difference in my fame statistics, even. Even now, I can easily obtain 8/8, even without merching or Discord raids. I have 14 8/8 characters alive right now, and Iā€™m decent at staying alive. So, with that, hereā€™s to not growing my death count by too much! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.