How much i love exalt

My game just started changing screen resolution by herself and that make game freeze, then i died. And it happens not first time. I… i just dont know what to say. I got so much cool things on that pally and now i dont have anything. Guys how you accept your chars death? I tired of losing chars cause of random lags, i just hope that they will make exalt less laggy. Im sad now, even more when i lost maxed priest, but that was my fault at least, not lags.

The biggest problem isn’t your character, but the freezing issue. Items can be restored through hard work, but none of it will matter if the random lags keep happening. Is your device outdated? Are you short on storage? These are all possible causes. Switching from WiFi to Ethernet, and getting more RAM could make things a bit better. Brutal deaths can be very hard to get over, and it happens to every single one of us, whether it’s lag or just poor decisions. If you plan on continuing with the game, always remember to keep pushing through! Store pots on mules (alt accounts) so that you have an easier time rebuilding. Pick up tops whenever you see them and store them as well, as they can really help in a pinch.

I thought mules were really hard to make now, just wait until the pot storage exists

I just play normally even when chain deaths happen.

it’s actually pretty easy to do through creating an exalt shortcut and changing the shortcut properties.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.