How not to die?

I have a question how to prevent character deaths, i have only one slot, but i can’t keep a single character alive for a day or two (mostly two), i tend to die in stupid ways, such as tried to rush snake pit as wizard and got wrecked by army of greater snakes, died as 3/8 archer in shaitans for not nexusing,
hell; even died as 5/8 knight long time ago also 1/8 knight in shatters for stupidly trying to catch up to lava/walkers and failing to do so, countless of deaths, most of them being 0/8s with pretty decent equipment

Usually, when I feel time I’m gonna get shotgunned or instapopped, I nexus. Play safely. If it feels like you are going to die, nexus and take a break until you think you won’t. Sometimes when you feel wrong, you play wrong. Plus, play more. Experience will help you survive. If you know you are going to survive something, though, tank the shots and start spamming your hp pots. Always remember to stock up on hp pots.

Learn from your deaths. This is both specific and generic. Learn where is most lethal in the game, including many places that vary in lethality with your def or ability to clear (Abyss e.g. is much safer once your DPS is high enough to kill everything in your way).

But also learn to be more cautious and careful. Nexus sooner before your HP gets below 75% 25%, say. Make allowances for lag, such as rushing into a portal in godlands which is surrounded by gods. Be prepared to hang back a second until you see it is safe. Think twice about who you teleport to in godlands, avoiding melee unless you are one yourself (and even then be careful).

Do you mean 25%?

I tend to nexus only if my character is is a sticky spot or is about to be in one. Learn to nexus based on your surroundings, and play like a coward. Take a second or two to think about situations before getting into them.

I don’t know if this matters to you but I think around red star that’s when I started to feel the learning curve this game requires so just keep practicing eventually you’ll get it down also join LHz discord after you get like 6/8 that’ll help a lot just say with group and watch yourself

Good ol 8/8 knight with a 100 100 tps, those are fun.

See also:

Foolproof way to never ever die in the game without using hacks.

Don’t play

Honestly, I feel your pain. Everyone’s been through this phase where all characters die relatively quickly, and it just comes with experience. With more death comes more wisdom, and you can foresee the consequences of your actions after suffering the repercussions previously. All I have to say is, just keep playing. You will get better after time, but there is no cut and dry way to stop death in its tracks.

Play hard.

git gud

Remove this from you realmeye:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.