How rare is wand of the fallen?

If you check my realmeye my sorc is pretty stacked atm, i recently got a bulward and im thinking i might need a wand of the fallen. whats funny ive done 300+ snake pits and then i finally got one last night. so i just want to prepare for the farm i might have to do. thanks.

also @CandyShi dont flex your 2 wand of the fallens ok ;-;

i know realmeye isnt accurate but 16 mt thats dumb…

Well I’ve never gotten one, or hardly any sort of loot for that matter, and I’ve done maybe around 30 MTs. I do have a few keys if you want me to pop for you for free.

i could gather up some guildies today and we can do them

Sounds good. I’m in school right now, I’ll be on around 4:30 PM EST, about 6-7 hours from now.

same i think were in the same boat

yeah 4:30 sounds good i could make a discord server.

Good idea, do you want me to vc or not? I wanna know now before I’m too lazy to grab my mic that’s across my room away from my computer

VC works everyone in my guild does. :smiley:

Did like 50 and havent gotten it.
Seems a little underpowered anyways.

i need more things to flex to my guildies on my sorc : /

Didn’t take me more than around 20 runs for it.

i think i have like 6-7 in right now not too sure

It took me about 20 mt to finally get a kage. I’ve never had a WotF but, assuming they have the same droprate, 1 in 20 is a good guess.

hey thats pretty good! so something like doku?

Fallen wand is overrated, I have one, yet never use it, as tiered wands are much better in many more situations. I only keep it for its amazing sprite and shots.

It’s rarer than me.

WotF has an estimated drop rate of 1 in 60 to 1 in 75, using statistical data from other players…

Assumption 1: They were not lying about numbers of dungeons they had run.
Assumption 2: They were not lying about the source of the UT.
Assumption 3: Based on the Official/Unofficial drop rates here:

The drop rates are considered game breaking information to some players. You have been warned.

https://pastebin.com/raw/nirFECGb

thank

May I join? I also have lots of mountains that I need to get rid of.