How the heck do you

You’re gonna need to make something to contain the air under your feet so that it doesn’t move out from under you when you push down to do the second jump.

How (the heck) do YOU prefer to throw a frisbee (you specifically). (you could talk about a disc golf disc instead)

I just throw it :stuck_out_tongue:

How the heck do you make bigger and smaller text sizes in this thing?

i wonder
HOW
< small > sample text < /small >
< big > sample text < /big >

Or this works too.

How the heck do you play rhythm games without dying on the inside

I do music so this is a regular thing for me
also I’m dead inside anyway

How the heck do you sprite properly

practicepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepracticepractice and then do that again 100 times

How the heck do you put in question for the person below you

oh right
you add a question
how the heck do you forget things

your :b:rain

how the heck do you ensemble a whole ST set when I can’t even get a weapon

realmstock
idfk tbh.

how the heck do you max def on a knight?

image B1BA9201-A558-4984-845D-288DDA02D719Slime%20God
That’s how I do it at least

How the heck do you make some new friends?

you jump twitch streams

how the heck do you get a ton of skins?

realmstock

how the heck does one stop making realmstock jokes

You actually use realmstock

how the heck do people find out that realmstock is legit

you said it yourself

how the heck does someone get 5 stars on any class

i dont rwt, its dumb lmao

you fame train or actually play

ive tried to get 5 stars fame training and died at 1977. i have gotten 5 from just playing once. and ive died almost 800 times.

I farmed shatts until i was at 800 bf

how the heck do you make pixel art

try getting gud

jk

how the heck do you get skins in motmg (i just got a malogia key from an oryx bag so I’m salty, rng really hates me)

We have found 785 graves in the graveyard of Triforcej in RotMG. This graveyard is up-to-date.
Found 785 matching graves.

Man, i have more stars than you, not fame training, and i have 1/5 of your total deaths. How you did this ?

i have no frickin idea guess im just bad.
bro ive tried fame training once. and died at 1977 fame.