How the heck do you

How the heck do you max def

by getting good.

Jk, I do it by doing a mixtures of sews, abbies, and oryx. Many people don’t like doing sews, and I’m one of those people

How the hecc do you get rich in rotmg without spending money on the game?

Just fucking trade your soul out (thats what I did and now look at me :cry:)

How the heck do you find discord in all your apps bc you deleted it but your comp is retarded and says its still there but it isn’t and you’ve tried to go to %appdata% and programs and tried to delete it but it just won’t.

Yeah so I figured it out

How the heck do you get flashplayer on a school computer so I can play at school?

Depends if the computer is windows 10. Otherwise, download it from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

How the heck do you get good at LoL?

Practice tool and trying to find mistakes from every single one of your games instead of blaming your jungler. all the time.

How the heck you do compensate for the lack of good luck?

With skill

How the heck can you stay alive without a hacked client?

Always being aware of the possibility of dying works quite well, better dodging/ a good pet also help

How the heck do you you prevent rice pudding from burning?

You don’t cook it
How the heck do you stop people bumping this thread?

Reply with a question that is phrased in such a way that the answer can only hurt the answerer’s reputation on the forum.

What is such a question?

something like that, that does not start with the phrase that this thread is built around.

How the hecc do you thin of something like that?

By having an IQ of 500 or above.

How the heck do you feel about religion?

by becoming metabolism

uh,

You are supposed to respond to the latest question, and then you are supposed to provide one of your own, starting with “How the heck do you”

Like this: @Survivor I don’t believe in a particular god, but I also don’t believe that there isn’t. Anyone else can believe what they wish, since I don’t know the answers, who am I to tell them what’s right or wrong?

How the heck do you plan to celebrate Christmas this year?

by grinding the frick out of the event and eating some good food with family. Not planning on travelling this year

How the heck do you do nests with lag

You Don’t

How do you not find an endgame discord server without toxic people?

you become good at the game

How the heck did you forget to follow the rules of the thread?

by not giving a shit
How are you not able to finish a thicket?