How to actually report a scammer?

like there are so many scammers and stuff, and some of them have scammed sooo many ppl including me, but the only thing i know to do is to mark as scammer on realmeye but that doesnt do anything. any other ways to report? if anyone knows (taking out his name) scammer on uswest2 but he still keeps going

I have one question for you… HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE GET SCAMMED?

And i am not sure if scamming is a ban-able.

/t mreyeball tag scammer (name)

There are hundreds of scammers still running rampant even after returning to RoTMG 2 months ago they’re still there.

To my understandings, only people that trade on realmeye are aware of scammers because their name/profile will be tagged as a scammer.
People that doesn’t use realmeye and trade in-game only aren’t aware and might easily get scammed.

They use some pretty cheap tactics where you think you’d get a better deal. I rather not post how they do it or it might be replicated.
ALL I CAN SAY IS:
ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT BEFORE ACCEPTING YOURSELF.

And if you sell keys, you’ll get scammed often since it’s a trust basis.

If no one get scam
Then will be no scammer
Because scammer can’t scam
Logic

Please remove his name?
Regulars?
@Shatter

Everybody knows these ppl but we’re too afraid to start a “witch hunt”

Hey I’m sorry you got scammed but without proof it would be nice if you could remove his name since this forum has a No Witch Hunting rule. Back on topic you can report here but make sure you have proof https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
Also another way you can report is to go to the realmeye page of the person and click mark as scammer .

Alright I'm gonna be honest I don't know how to report someone so I'm making this thread

That would be because 1. against forum rules. 2. it’s illegal

… the rotmg trading system is specifically made to be anti scam, there is no way to be scammed unless you hit accept which is your fault and cannot be proven, for example dropping an item on accident cannot be proven. Scamming is not bannable, and there is no definition. There is only one way to be scammed that isn’t your fault (and proof doesn’t mean that anyone can do anything because someone saying they’ll do something doesn’t mean they have to) If someone says “I’ll open a tomb for a life”, he doesn’t need to open a tomb if you give him a life.

Feel free to report this scammer with a clover bow https://gyazo.com/da671b006142c04e4314814ea822d1c1

yeah ok got it, ill take out his name

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.