How to check if pet is correctly fused?

I have an uncommon pet in my yard and I may have fused it wrong a while ago but I am not sure. Is there any way to check? My account name is AKSUNIX

You can check on realm eye under the pets tab

ML stands for Max Level

ty didnt know that :slight_smile:

Hey by the way, how do you take those screenshots and convert them into cropped pictures so fast? It is using the old-school printsc>paint>online image uploader?

sharex

Well im on linux, so i just use the screenshot tool which has “select area to grab”

This is the thread for gifs :

Edit: ninja’d i guess

fun fact: forums has it’s own image uploader

yes but that doesn’t crop them, and that’s what they’re talking about.

also you can use snipping tool instead of sharex on non-animated pictures, for me it’s faster.

ye i know i was just showing him he can stop going on imgur or whatever to upload it

Do you guys take your videos with sharex too? Cuz I want to find a video recorder

Well I use SimpleScreenRcorder for Linux, but I’ve heard OBS is ok and I might try use it because SSR has been giving me artifacts recently .

I love how my software recommendations aren’t useful to virtually anyone.

wow this has gone totally offtopic.

Yea that’s also what i use with this shitty school chromebook.
btw anyone know how to do that on windows?

The thread has kinda served it’s purpose anyway so who really cares

maybe op, hasnt fully been answered. and lots of mods care.

Should this be moved to q and a?

Ok then we need to answer this fully.

Pet level can be checked on realmeye as stated above, max lvl for pets are

• common: 30
  • uncommon: 50
  • rare: 70
  • ledgendary: 90
  • devine: 100

In order to reach these levels to maxed pets of the same rarity must be fused for a pet of the next level. The pet on the left affects which abilities the resulting pet will have.

Piffle has a pet feed/fuse simulator which you can google. Other info can be found on the wiki.

There we go, feel free to consider this question answered.

I know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.