How to deal with depression? [after character deaths]

So this happened and i wanted to kill myself…

If u cant handle to die in a video game stop playing it xd

Just keep playing lol you didn’t lose THAT much.

This isn’t depression move on, make another character or don’t, there’s your options.

if u are sad about a character, take time and slowly rebuild by farming sprites or take a loan from a guildy or friend. eventualy sell dex for other pots and start to farm abysses. how i make my life is selling pots
2:1 mana for life
10:1 vit for life
14:1 dex for life
10:1 spd for life
8:1 wis for life
8:1 def for life
8:1 att for life
normally they sell pretty fast

I sometimes would feel depressed with a character death - much more so in the past when I had fewer char slots and often only one or two good chars. I would simply take a break, find something else to distract me, for a day, days or a week or more. But eventually I would find my way back to the game with a new character.

Do the same: take a break from the game. Come back to it whenever you want, whether next week or next month.

same xd

Listen kid.
Make backups and save shit to PREPARE for deaths.

Browse the 8/8 public deaths on realmeye to realize some people have it way worse. Like losing t13 weapons and void pieces in a shatters. I have personally lost 15+ 7/8s and I dont even have it as bad as others

I do that for a week and then i come back, but last time i quit for 2 years.

I know… but it was the first time i had two 6/8s alive at the same time.

I have 12 other characters, but i enjoyed playing as a 6/8 Priest.

When did this happen? Usually it was 16-24 pots for life.

I will do exactly that, i will stop playing for a couple of days so i won’t die on my 5/8 Archer because that is the only thing i have left.

I have backups, but i died on my best farm characters, so rebuilding will be a lot harder.

If i did with 300 more fame on me i wouldn’t make this thread.

Give me a painless quick totally free method and i will do it.

Remember this:

It’s just pixels in a game.
It may seem like much more but it really isn’t. If these pixels are causing you serious depression (not just the “kms” type but the actual literal depression that might result in inflicting pain to yourself), then you just need to quit. A way to help is to just give the account away or intentionally do something to get you banned, walking away from it just isn’t enough. You always could start over anyway, just don’t let it get as bad as it is now.

Good luck dude, hope this helps :wink:

wtf im not dead?!!?!?!

ok some mod removed my comment about the method check realmeye pms

You cussed. You aren’t exactly supposed to do that on the forums, there might be some youngsters logged in :wink:

i didnt cuss i told him a method

“if you want to kill yourself over a sh**ty death in a video game maybe you should do it”

You slipped it in there, bud.

If this were a thing I would not be where I am on the forums currently, just don’t go overboard with it, and @Plveuk, I hope he reports you through realmeye

You responded to my comment about me pming him over realmeye. The first post I made on this thread didnt get removed yet.

Oh, well I am just incredibly mistaken then. I’m a little lightheaded and tired at the moment, I’ve had a very long day today at work. My apologies :stuck_out_tongue:

Ye nP ^^

I’m used to it.

Edit: he didn’t send me anything