How to enter realm with out spam clicking it?

people told me just hold F but it didn’t work what the name of the keys in setting

You use whatever your interact key is, which I think is ‘0’ by default

just hold it?

I’m not sure holding it works. I click mine repeatedly

holding it works yes, if you’re on flash client.

you should see the red “realm is full” error message spam your chat if you’re holding down the interact key. found here:

Nice, I’m not the only person who makes it C
It makes life that much easier

:0 c buddies?! Never thought I’d find another one uwu

On a side note, reason why I mentioned flash only is because unity client doesn’t allow for repeat inputs by holding down keys.

put a rock on your interact key

Or if you’re too poor to afford a rock, some small object + a phone on top is what I use. E.g. small eraser + phone on top, earbud + phone, etc.

or just fall asleep on your keyboard

It’s ironic they said this in the patch notes (my bold):

Yet before the update you could just sit there calmly and click it once, or press interact once, when the Full changed to Enter button, because you had about a 3 second window.

Now, the only way to get in IS to spam the interact, because it appears & disappears in an instant. Exactly opposite what they described! :tired_face:

I’ve got the high-tech solution of a USB stick end-cap (just perfect size for one key) and HEAVY ITEM on top of that, usually the mouse cause it’s wireless and so pretty weighty with the batteries.

And you can be woken by the sweet sound of pirates dropping T1s. Or the DunDunDun if a heavy sleeper.

:expressionless:

I repeatedly click mine as well.

Hmm… wut

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.