How to estimate if you're lucky with whites

For this example, I will be using my account and puppet master’s theater.

In a dungeon, think back to how many people on average are in each dungeon you have done. For me, (I do puppets with about 4 people on average. Some more, some less.)

Think back and guesstimate how many times you have heard people call themselves getting white bags. (When I think back, I have heard probably around 30+ white bag calls.)

Here’s where you see if you’re lucky or not. You divide the number of white calls you have heard (+ any you have gotten) by the average number of people in each dungeon you do.
For puppets, I would divide 30 by 4. 30/4 = 7.5.

If you have gotten a lot more whites than the number you got, you are lucky. If you have gotten a lot less, you are unlucky. I have only gotten 1 puppet white :frowning: I’m unlucky, but I knew that.
And remember to account for some error with your guesstimates: If I had gotten 5 puppet whites, I could be about average.

snake pits
0/0 = undefined
???

Very, very, very… slightly below average.
Out of everyone who has done 0 snake pits, only people that have gotten white are the people who got it from quest chests.

100 udls no white or st

my last dbow took me 250 udls, and I also didn’t get any sts during those runs.

I’m about average on udls, 550-ish done and 5 dbows and 1 st

If I play a maximum of 3 hours a dat and I get 1-2 whitebags per day how lucky am I?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.