How to fix chrome lag?

I have a chrome book laptop which can only run google as a browser, which I know isnt ideal for gaming at all is there any fix for black tiles, dcs, Damage not counting that kind of thing. Please don’t just reply get another computer or download Firefox. Also chrome://plugins no longer works so I can’t turn off peppermint flash player which I have heard causes terrible lag in realm.

P.S.
I have ui quality low, hardware accrelation off and all decamenu settings on

Yeah no one can really help you

turn hardware acc on, helps with lag.
but other than that, turn off shadows, and a good tip is to just stay away from these things that will either a: lag you or b: dc you

Urgles,events(all of them), thessal, oryx castle+chamber+wine cellar, dirty shatts(clean shatts you can actually make it to 3rd!), dirty tombs(clean tombs u can get 3/3, happened to me), god walls, arachna+son, and anything that has a shitload of shots. the problem with chromebooks is that if there are too many shots on screen at once, you start to lag. clean shatts and clean tombs have significantly less shots and you can actually do them(from personal exp with pitchotmg shatts and guild tombs)
i use chromebook too and it is a very big problem.

Thanks for the tips I have never done the court of oryx or a wine cellar before, because I can only do Janus and ya urgles are like the death of me

Are you sure to turn on hardware acceleration I tried it one time and didn’t really work. Plus this is a laptop not desktop if it makes a difference. I also have a 2005-2008 (I think in that time range maybe newer) mac mini, do you think this would run any better?

it depends on each of the computer’s specifications. feel free to send it over and i’ll take a look at it. also, desktops generally run faster than laptops, so if you have some money saved up, i’d go for one of those good ones.

Have you tried useing flash projector?

Can’t download it on chromebook

Rip then, have you got another computer?

Can’t right now i’m at school but check out this
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_mini/index-macmini.html
the 2008-2009 is what I have

have a friend who uses that… he sends pictures of him lagging all the time.

Give up.

You know that red ‘X’ in the top right hand corner of your browser? Click that and lag becomes non-existent.

thats not exactly true. chromebooks are so extreme, that they can potentially lag on the desktop. surprising, isn’t it?

Wow thanks so much

Why do they even exist then?

I use a 2008 MacBook Pro and it runs perfectly.
What you should do is download Flash Projector 18, it reduces a lot of lag.
But you can only use flash easily if you play on www.realmofthemadgod.com
If you play on Kongregate, god help you.
I had 2 accounts on Kongregate and unfortunately, the lag was too much so I had to make a new account on the original website and play on Flash Projector.

Wait, isn’t there a way to use a kongregate account on the flash projector?
Anyways, according to the op he can’t download the flash projector.

oh, oops. I also never knew how to play on Flash Projector with a Kongregate account. I know you’re supposed to do some Inspect element stuff but it’s confusing on my Mac.
Can’t he use his Mac Mini that he talked about? You can download Flash on there easily.

I have a chromebook too that I play on, I’ve just turned ur quality to low, draw shadows off, particle effect low, and hardware acceleration on. It doesn’t help much but it’s something.

because google wanted to make some money.