How to fix this hecking stuff

so this happened and it kind of makes me mad since it happened at like 6 50 and its 7 30 i kind of want to play the game, kind of annoying since i cant do anything about it.

Yall having this problem?

Look, we all know this is happening. What are you trying to get by posting about it here? Will DECA magically read your thread and fix it a minute later? Sorry to sound harsh but I don’t think there’s much point posting this.

It’s not something that can be fixed from our part, so the most you can do is wait the allotted time.

Seeing as your forumers have offered you no solace, it seems that I can not give either.
It seems to be an internal error; implying some sort of issue with 1) Your HDD/SSD (VERY VERY UNLIKELY) 2) Your CPU’s instruction set malfunctioning (About same chance as HDD/SSD fucking with ROTMG) 3) Your PC’s connection to DECA’s servers being shaky/unreliable (low chance) 4) Decker server potato (mid chance) 5) There was an uncommon error that just happened (In K2SO’s words, “There’s a very high chance.”)

Solutions? There’s nothing you can really do about it other than waiting the 5 minutes. After waiting for 5 minutes, reboot your comp and try again.

no, i posted it seeing if there was a way to fix it, i’ve never gotten it before and i wanted to see if some more none ignorant players could tell me if it was a problem with deca or me.

Screenshot (169)
this happened 4 times this week, and it happened today with 1 minute in between them.

[Edit: moved this post about the same problem into this topic. - Nevov]

i hate it so much

I hate it too >:©

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.