How to get rich fast?

lol sorry, that just makes me mad :c

haha i get you.

Ill tell you about my guild founder, he put Qot and Ice quiver on a 0/8 and died with it. My other guildy put crown on a 0/8 and was playing with it or something…

Also @shaxasno was using a bracer (she got it like first try), on her 0-1/8knight.

did she die with it?

not yet.

Deaths like that make me so mad :ccccccccc

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Regular Bridge

Dude, calm down.

I’m calm :slight_smile:

That death was 4 days ago. I don’t think that that was this new account owner.

I dont think it was me.

Yeah I was guessing it was the reason the original owner quit

Just so you know my knight is now 3/8! And less than 10def to max to 4/8!![quote=“Scorchmist, post:32, topic:4336, full:true”]
not yet.
[/quote]

You’re already thinking of my character’s demise!?[quote=“CMME, post:33, topic:4336, full:true”]
Deaths like that make me so mad :ccccccccc
[/quote]

The HeirOfOryx shall not die in such a disgraceful way!

nooo dont do that. bad idea. post offers on realmeye!

so is that your new name now? since we decided “Son of Oryx” won’t work for certain reasons?

Heir of slytherein!

So talked to the guy that Mae lent the account to. Think he’s going to leave it alone.

whaaaaatt
i know this was a spelling mistake…

Yes, but in my experience. USWest3 is way faster than RealmEye.

When a person goes to UsW3 they have to sell one thing at a time, and depending on what type of buyers are online, a person might be standing there going ‘Selling life1:7 @Shaxasno’ for a while…I’d rather be farming more while waiting for someone on Realmeye to buy my stuff than struggle in the UsW3 crowd to get my bubble to appear on top

Yes, but I only sell keys on RealmEye. Everything else I sell at USW3, if it’s taking too long to sell, I sell on RealmEye.

Dont look at what people said above me…
Here’s how to get rich!

1. Make a rogue
  2. Profit

ITS THAT SIMPLE!