How to Get Rich Guides! | Rags to Riches | Yaaw Gaming

@Kirkoma @IHavNoLyfe

You guys have it spot on. It fuels better content and equipment.

Boom Lyfey is right again :smile_cat:

yeah but that also makes sense because at this point Vit is so much more valuable than wis because wis is always nothing and especially speed because of bulwark farming.

4th best ring in the gameā€¦ okay lmao.

The ring was twice the value of the next best thing, providing only +10hp. I predicted their huge price decline as soon as they came out. I will never wear one unless it was dropped and it was no longer worth selling it.

I hate them ;). You didnā€™t really give an opinion on the video though.

Of course I see the logic but when you nexus with 4 hp you thank it lmao.

I mean looking past the fact that it is just like every single other video of its kind, the cuts were perfect, just enough time to see the trade and ponder it before moving on. Was muted so idk about music n such.

Itā€™s nothing like the rest! Blasphemy. Thanks for the feedback though.

My music is better than any other RoTMG YouTuber. I can guarantee that.

A new guide incoming ^_^. Get ready!

hm

hm

Boom, weā€™re back with another episode!!! Hope youā€™re all excited, we got a Frankenstein skin in this one!!

Should I give the skin away in a giveaway? Hmm.

Ya should <3 People should enter here. Get a RNG on your phone. Set it 0-100. People guess after a few days, roll it, and closest wins. Your first number is the only one that counts so people donā€™t post like 5 times.

I used an RNG for the previous giveaway I done of 1 Decades, 1 UBHP and 8 life pots :).

This time, I might have to use something different cause itā€™s only 1 item and itā€™s not really dramatic just getting one number and poof the winner XD.

Iā€™m looking for more ideas for the next episode. Shall I go defense potion to Platinum Knight skin?

Thatā€™s true.

How about the cheapest item, Dex, to the most expensive, decades. Thatd be really impressive.

Iā€™ve already done a wisdom potion to 8 potions of life and 1 mana potion here -

A dex episode sounds good though.

Cool thanks!!

Want to get rich without my guides? Link to my giveaway here -

Potion of Speed to Platinum Knight skin will be uploaded soon!