How to get rich in 1 day

But knight is not a good god lands farmer, is it? And I do not tell people to go into sprites.

Yes it is, just donā€™t fight like 5 ghost gods at once.

I feel like Iā€™m being a bit vague here, Iā€™m saying begging doesnā€™t work. Your guide is fine, and quite a good way to get pots. Something like this would have been really helpful for me, considering I didnā€™t even know reddit/realmeye existed until I read it in bluenosers guide, and I only read that about 8 months ago. Makes me sound like a noob considering Iā€™ve been playing for 4 years.

You will always have more than 1 god coming at you in glands. Would your really want to risk getting close to a god on an unmaxed knight, with low tiered gear? Why do that when you can have a staff class that can easily snipe 5 ghost gods away in less than 15 seconds? Your logic is really hard to understand.

Begging works, you have the proof right in front of you.

I donā€™t think people are as generous now though, it would take forever to get 30+ dex through begging.

I donā€™t beg for pots, I beg for items to farm pots. Simple as that.

The shield stuns for a reliable 3 seconds, (or longer if you chain,) I level my characters, including Knights, in glands by level ten.

Each class has a different way of farming Godlands, some are more effective than others but all will achieve the same.

I personally wouldnā€™t suggest Knight or Wizard anyway, a Paladin or Mystic with an ability high tiered enough to DPS buff themselves can speed things up while staying safe.

Edit: Well, Iā€™m not exactly a new player so I can see how not all players could manage what I pull off. Err, not to mention if certain players havenā€™t unlocked the Paladin or Mystic class to begin with.

Long range classes can still snipe from far away and deal significant damage. The wizard is the Ideal class for god lands farming. The necro is also good because of his healing, so you donā€™t have to nexus every time you take some damage.

Melee classes can accomplish more due to their superior damage, but yeah, as I basically said in my edit not everyone can reasonably play a low level Melee with mediocre equipment in Godlands.
Iā€™d suggest the Necromancer to new players but more experienced players should play Pally.
(Most experienced players wonā€™t end up back to square one however.)

But Iā€™m saying you will have longer survivability when you play with a long range such as a necromancer rather than a melee. I would sacrifice damage anytime for survivability. A character is of no use when itā€™s dead.

That is very true, that is why I suggested Paladin and Mystic for experienced players. Cause they can dodge well, yā€™know? When you get better at the game you can afford to sacrifice some safety for efficiency.
Not to be rude, but by your logic Priest would be the best for gland farming.

my logic is I donā€™t suck, whatā€™s yours?

I donā€™t suck either. I just find it hard to understand how someone goes off on a class with 3.5 range, trying to kill stuff that does 80-100 damage while wearing low tiered equips, and says itā€™s the best way to farm the god lands.

I am not saying a priest would be good, In fact I hate priest for itā€™s inability to get any DPS in. I said STAFF classes, not wand classes, would be best for farming god lands.

I didnā€™t say itā€™s the best one, I said itā€™s a good one. also knight got brought up in the first place so that you can farm sprites, not godlands specifically. you can easily make more wealth doing sprites on knight than begging + godlands on wizard. unless of course, youā€™re incapable of doing even that.

I am, idk about others. if you canā€™t, then you should be more concerned with ā€œgetting maxedā€, not ā€œgetting richā€.

(btw the best straight godland farmers are necro for no pet or bad pet, sorcerer otherwise)

I know knights are good for sprites, but I never once said anything about sprites in my guide. Sprites are risky for a player with low defense and a bad pet. At 42 defense, you start taking 18 damage from sprites, which is basically having an abbysal, mith shield, and exa def, and then you need to drink some more defense to get to 42. Thatā€™s spending a lot for character thatā€™s supposed to get you rich. Thatā€™s why I suggested begging, where you can get any tier item for free If youā€™re lucky and patient enough. Farming god lands will also result in not only pots, but fame, and it could drop dungeons that drop some good stuff, like a Mad Lab or maybe even an Ice Cave from a white demon. So God lands farming has a lot of benefits. A couple of hours ago, I got 2 uncommon eggs, which would be good feed power and would help people with low leveled pets.

I think you might be going about this wrong.

Well if not Priest then Sorcerer because it is the top dog when it comes to farming GLand.

Maybe Iā€™m missing something, but I see nothing that would help one get rich in one day. All I see is begging in RotMGā€¦
Seriously, please I need a serious guide, Iā€™m behind on a lot of bills, and need help to get my life back on track.