How To Identify a Hacker

was his ign Leohe by chance. Shhh. Don’t tell anyone.

But actually, feels bad

While 3rd party programs exist to make the storage and execution of macros easier, such as Razer, Corsair, AHK, ect., the function of macros are inherently system based and thus do not interact with the client or client packet data that violates the third party section of the ToS.

Exactly, and certain developers of the current game have stated contradictory statements to Deca Support, and to make matters worse, Deca Support have stated contradictory statements to themselves. Sometimes item switching is legal but chat macros are evil, and in other situations chat macros are fine, etc. Until either Deca takes a hard stance on the matter, or states a collective statement on the matter, macros will continue to exist in a moral grey area, of which users will continue to be able to use some of them.

And until that occurs, they will be used.

It’s actually gotten considerably shorter. The Kabam ToS was lengthy… I certainly don’t reach all the ToS’s… Microsoft’s ToS are insane, along with most software I use to be honest, it gets soul crushing reading pages upon pages of legalese.

It’s maybe a summary to say if you’re using macros to do something that breaks other parts of the ToS you are looking at trouble, (like using them to aggro other players (chatspam) etc). But I ain’t no lawyer! Stay safe kids!

This is suspicious, because I capitalize it.

In Ot?

A lot of people do this, even in OT. I for one type the message out while someone is rushing so that it’s ready to go when/if the time comes.

But why would you caps?

Its kind of like a habit for some people to use a capital letter for the beginning of the sentence. Since you learn in school to do so and you type essays for some classes, it becomes a natural habit for some.

I just don’t prep ever so wouldn’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve gotten used to writing/typing with the first letter cap. My hand just automatically goes to the shift. Also when I used to not write with a capital letter at the beginning my mom would have always told me to erase everything and rewrite it.:confused:

I usually copy paste it before OT. And it is usually capitalized, because it’s a habit

What I usually do in parasite chambers which get me called out a lot for no reason is using another item to swap with the potions, and if it’s SB then they don’t see the item so it looks like the pot just disappears instantly. Basically you don’t know they have hack unless u surprise them like Marvin did with TrentOwl/Perfect

true no one randomly is holding a random item. especially in a void.

Naturally, the person who used to(still does?) track and crash discord dungeons while hacking would argue for people not caring about hacks.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to be toxic based on your opinion, especially when based on your past, you aren’t exactly qualified to speak on the subject.

Again, you were in the guild The Run(not sure if you still are), which was infamous for tracking and crashing(while hacking). Being a hacker yourself, you’re not exactly entitled to tell people that hacking is alright.

yeah this is obv a hack or they’re sitting outside ur room looking at what ur doing through your window

No. I play on a shite laptop too. Its a few years old and all the pRoN I downloaded has slowed it significantly. I still have 0 issues playing legitametly, although it sucks sometimes trying to do rage phase at mbc with like 1-2 fps, lagging in and out of the tentacles and are mostly focusing on staying within the safe zone and not popping. Just practice, any advantage you take using a client is still an unfair advantage, don’t fall into that trap where you think you are the only one dealing with a shitty computer. Its not worth breaking from your own morals or standards over some lag.

have u ever tried a cpu booster to up your fps?

Im not that smart. I don’t even know what that is. I just used optimized settings for realm.

I capitalize everytime, and I do not hack, just being civilized and grammatically correct.

flash runs only on one core, overclocking for realm will hardly make a difference