How to improve your FPS with older Flash Projector versions

This was already sent as a comment in another thread but I decided to post here for awareness.

As of this post, the latest Flash Projector (what you use to run RotMG standalone) version is v24. Older versions (v15;v16;v17;v18) will guarantee a more stable FPS to your game because they don’t have unnecessary functions that RotMG will not take benefit of - so they just end up slowing you down.

#1stly:
Google “flash projector download”

#2ndly:
Go to your specific OS version (Windows, in my case)
Right click the “Download[…]projector” and copy the link/URL
Follow to next step

#3rdly:
Paste the link somewhere, as of this post the last one is:

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/24/flashplayer_24_sa.exe”

Change the numbers to the desired version:

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/18/flashplayer_18_sa.exe”

And open that link to download it. I’m currently using version 18, I’m not sure if older versions will help more with fps, but I’ve seen people use version 14 without any problem.

Hope this helps! :heart_exclamation:

Flash Player Projecter. (Need Help!)
How to link your browser account on steam player?
How do i fix lag please help :)
Keep dcing (Using Flash Player)

nice and simple guide!

Proper guide for people who still play on Windows 98(i.e. Me)

K with the amount of lag i’ve gotten with new flash projectors in the past too many days I have finally cracked. Trying 18 now, will update with results.

Not sure why you didn’t do it sooner, going back to v18 helped my fps a lot

The difference is uncanny. everyone needs this in their life!

@shatter do you think it runs better then the simple steam client? so I wont lag at event fights

probably, try it out

nah too lazy =^~^=

The link is literally pasted there for you, bro. Try it out :wink::ok_hand:

oh shit i need this!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.