How To Make Colorful Posts!

So a lot of people are asking me how do I make my text rainbow colors. It’s all in the code. This can be done using BBCode or HTML, since that’s what Realmeye Forums accept. Now, you can add your colors manually. However, there are many websites that automatically add the proper code to your text, so I use this. Just place your text in Step 1, and copy and paste either the BBCode or the HTML in the fourms where you want it. It will look messy, but once you create the topic/reply, it will turn into colorful text. Remember, the mods might not like you spamming a bunch of random rainbow text in the Fourms.

There are many colorful options available. You can choose:

Gradients

Random colors

RAINBOWSSSSSSS

And much more! (not really)

Enjoy the colors!

First owner of 3 Beehemoth quivers?
The General Chat Thread

What!?! A guide on rainbow text not written in rainbow text? Unbelievable.

I figured it would’ve been a little confusing considering how its a block of text.

HOLY SHIT M8

I dont understand what exactly im doing, but ill go along with it anyways, how much text do you think this is on a post this size anyways? Its gotta be a huge amount right? Whatever im done talking, or typing I guess.

Theres a pretty big character limit, so I wouldnt worry too much.

How big are we talking exactly? Cause I can make a post pretty big if I so choose, but at what point does it stop becoming a joke and become a shitpost? Because I dont know, oh hey, lets ask @Shatter, he probably knows the answer, right?

I will use these powers for good and JUSTICE!
Why you no work?!!?

i bork it

You have to do @Shatter for it to work.

You have dearly messed up

God, my color blindness is killing me…

Please for the love of decency just write like normal people.

If you were a normal person, I’d put in a huge rainbow bolded NO, but moderators are a different story, so for the sake of my account, I guess i’m stopping now.

Wow this is pretty stupid if you get what I mean heheheheheheheehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehe

NO, STU... JUST NO

@SturkyUsed

I’m colorblind what’s so funny

rainbow

¿SHʇ nOq lɯɹoN ʇOu S,ʇɥM

Seems legit

@pixlollol

Pikachu Colors Are Cool

yunowork