How To Make Good Posts

Ever heard of the anime Assasination classroom?

You know how they have the class E at the very bottom. That’s what I believe the Whine Cellar is, especially since it’s public. It’s really just a place to get ridiculed by some random troll. It brings down reputations horribly. It’s stupid. It shouldn’t exist. The fact that you’re making a thread so that people can get out of the whine cellar only shows how much of a “competition”, so to speak, the forums really is.

Actually, it’s a section to store useless posts that won’t start discussion.

The whine cellar exists to clean out posts that the moderators and regulars see as toxic to the community in some form.

In fact, if you were to have your post in a thread itself, I would move it to the WC.

If you’re going to start random arguments about how unfair life is, kindly consider @Edwardidk’s decision and go to Reddit. I bet Reddit would love to accept you into their community with open arms.

And what exactly qualifies as toxic. Relative to whom?

Could I use you as an example?

But no, why don’t you go to the Whine Cellar and see for yourself?

While you’re at it, consider to yourself: how would this forum be different if there wasn’t a whine cellar?

Didn’t he say “the posts that the moderators and regulars see toxic to the community in some form”?

Much better. No fear of being ridiculed or WC’ed(the terms are basically the same at this point), so you can freely post your opinion and not be paraded as an example of what not to do?[quote=“ConsoleMC, post:25, topic:6536”]
Could I use you as an example?
[/quote]

Sure, go ahead. I’d love to see how you can make feedback WC’ able and just prove my point even more.

This is basically a even worse version of the Reddit forums, AKA RotMG 4chan.

You find that better? Move to Reddit, I insist.

No one wants an idiot that encourages toxicity.

Your “feedback” is simply removing the whine cellar.

Speaking of which, you’re getting highly off-topic.

There aren’t any shitposts.

Don’t get me wrong, mods should close down topics if they are too whiny but there should be appeals and the closed topic should not be paraded like a Christmas tree.

You’re comparing these forums to other websites. You’re bringing in irrelevant information into the subject.

Who ever said I was encouraging toxicity?

If anything, you’re being way more toxic than I am. Reddit is the place for hypocrites like you.

THIS is what leads to flags. You’re still in the safe zone atm, but you’re making your arguments more aggressive and personal. If this doesn’t stop soon someone is eventually going to make a post solely attacking another person.

Calm down xD

Hint hint: Who’s the one that wants the whine cellar removed from the forum?

Who’s the one that’s behaving like a hypocrite?

See what @Xaklor says, too.

1. Yes there will be pointless posts, and the mods will have to deal with them anyway
  2. Almost no one scans through posts in the category, “Whine Cellar”. After it is moved, I do not see anyone ridiculing the OP.
  3. It is completely relevant, as it is an example of the website you desire.

You are.[quote=“ConsoleMC, post:34, topic:6536”]
Who’s the one that wants the whine cellar removed from the forum?
[/quote]

I do.

Well, so far, all I’ve seen you do is start the toxicity.

I’m only debating.

Is this a good time to call the @moderators in so they can give the final word?

Not ridiculing the OP, there opinions.

Opinions become very personal immediately.

Simple solution: keep your opinions to yourself.
This is all very entertaining, by the way.

Right, because whatever the moderators determine is final and there is no such thing as an appeal or anything, right?

Hey, I’m just questioning authority around here. If you call that toxic, how right winged can you get?(that was ad hominen and perfectly intentional)