How to map the oh shiet button in LGS?

How do I do this and map it to the Logitech gaming software?

have you tried simply replacing the prgram name? (might have bad side effects)

@Shatter @Jakisaurus Thoughts? I have no idea.

Might be helpful to add that I’m on windows 10 with a G602… sorry bout that

I did see that @Shatter managed to map his killrealm.bat to his razer mouse using synapse, so…

Your Logitech mouse should have come with a configuration program. I am not familiar with it, but there should be a section for creating your mouse key bindings. You would want to set a mouse to run a program and point it at the .bat file. I can dig deeper if you still have issues.

You have to turn on automatic game detection in order to map shortcuts to your mouse

Logitech Gaming Software is that program, and there is a section for macro recording.

I just don’t know the way to bind the .bat file, because I can’t get the software to find the file to run (or any file).

Did you set windows explorer to all files instead of only .exes?

Can you tell me how? Thanks

In LGS command editor, click on the grey button next to the place to type the location of the shortcut. A windows explorer window should appear, and in the lower right corner, above the open button, there is a drop-down menu that should say “Executables (.exe)". Click on it and choose "All Files (.*)” and all file types should be shown.

I’m dumb oof

@Kaho thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.